Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I need a reply
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I need a reply Post 302451329 by methyl on Monday 6th of September 2010 11:49:07 AM
Old 09-06-2010
If this was a unix quiz question I would have said that the unix command "pr" doesn't allow scrolling backwards.
This User Gave Thanks to methyl For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

reply timer

Neo, can u please shorten the reply timer to like 1 min or so. It is prolly just me but i end up passing on replying to posts due to i hate waiting for my timer to reset w/ a 2.5 mins wait. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto reply

hi I am using Pine to recive my mails. Can any one help out how i can effectivley use the auto reply. The auto reply should not for all of my mails recieved. It should be for some mail ids which i have specified. Is there any way to do? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Muthukumaran
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Plz reply..whether it is possible or not?

HELLO GUYS, How u all guys doing?Recently I brought a system and installed Red Hat Linux in it. I have also got a network card. My question is can i connect NIC to my system and use it as a client? I really don't want to buy another system. I want to use this computer/system both as server and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyno
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sending reply to the mail

Hi, How to send reply to a mail in unix? I send mail using the following command, mail -s "subject" <reciepent name> my messages here . But I coudn't know how to reply to the mail which i recieved. Also, I tried this between users in the same server.Can we send mail from a user in one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arthi
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

narrow down reply from cmviewcl

Hi there all, I have a little problem I got a package called epdp and I got 1 called pd (wich is Data Protector) If I am writing a script to get the status of packages. how can I get only the reply from dp? Now if I do cmviewcl -v |grep pdI get epdp and pd. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: draco
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Empty reply from server

Hi, I call a .php page using curl (cron setting) It does complete the data processing only 50% and returns an error Empty reply from server. I can't figure it out why do I get that error. # cat /var/log/curl_cron.log % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shantanuo
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Reply to thread I started 8 May 09 gone

And frankly, I'm a bit miffed by it. I had thanked the person who suggested a solution to the issue, pasted code to a shell script that may have helped other users, and was courteous, witty and all that the best forum admins look for in a member/contributor/poster. Now it's gone, with no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

8. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Not able to reply to a post

I have a trouble here. I posted couple of questions and got some reply but when i go ahead and do a reply/quick reply to the question asked it doesn't goes. it simply keep on displaying the message "Posting quick reply please wait" and that wait never ends. I am not able to do a reply :(... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
3 Replies
scroll_screen(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    scroll_screen(3alleg4)

NAME
scroll_screen - Requests a hardware scroll request. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int scroll_screen(int x, int y); DESCRIPTION
Attempts to scroll the hardware screen to display a different part of the virtual screen (initially it will be positioned at 0, 0, which is the top left corner). You can use this to move the screen display around in a large virtual screen space, or to page flip back and forth between two non-overlapping areas of the virtual screen. Note that to draw outside the original position in the screen bitmap you will have to alter the clipping rectangle with set_clip_rect(). Mode-X scrolling is reliable and will work on any card, other drivers may not work or not work reliably. See the platform-specific section of the docs for more information. Allegro will handle any necessary vertical retrace synchronisation when scrolling the screen, so you don't need to call vsync() before it. This means that scroll_screen() has the same time delay effects as vsync(). RETURN VALUE
Returns zero on success. Returns non-zero if the graphics driver can't handle hardware scrolling or the virtual screen is not large enough. SEE ALSO
set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), show_video_bitmap(3alleg4), request_scroll(3alleg4), request_video_bitmap(3alleg4), exscroll(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 scroll_screen(3alleg4)