Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSH Warning Welcome message?
Operating Systems Linux SSH Warning Welcome message? Post 302440824 by Evan on Wednesday 28th of July 2010 12:05:36 PM
Old 07-28-2010
SSH Warning Welcome message?

Hi all,
I just configured automatic login between two servers following this article:
When I execute the following command:

PHP Code:
ssh REMOTE "/script/output.sh" 
I get:

Code:
Warning: This system is restricted to authorized users for business purposes. 
Unauthorized access is a violation of the law. 
This service may be monitored for administrative and security reasons. 
By proceeding, you consent to this monitoring.

PHP Code:
This is the output from remote host
How can I hide the Warning?

Thanks in advance,
Evan

Last edited by jim mcnamara; 07-28-2010 at 01:56 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Warning message ioctl

Has anyone over seen this message on bootup? When booting up, I get: " Warning: lckdioctl: unknown ioctl cmd:5 ". It scrolls down the screen 5 - 10 times, the I finally get a login. It is also posting to my syslog file. The system came up, but I am still getting the message... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diana
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Warning Message.

I have had trouble with my PC, due to construction failure I from my dealer or a power-blast over the net I had a broken MotherBoard, CPU and Memory, So I had to get new ones. Now I'm having a 2000Mhz CPU an ASUS P4S... {I think it's P4S500} and new DDR- memory My PC gives a warning-message... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Silver
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

warning message in SAM

On running ‘Disk Devices’ tools under ‘Disks and File Systems’ option of System Administration Manager (SAM) in our UNIX Server (HP 9000 running HPUX B.11.11 U) a warning message appeared. The message that appeared reads as follows “The Logical Volume Manager shows this device file,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhbd
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

warning message

I have received a warning message, does anyone know what this means? warning: userdel processing continues resource: /var/opt1k/sco/unix/5.0.6 Ga/etx/group-t could not be allocated due to : cannot securly create new file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: qphillips
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to eliminate a warning message

Hi all, I'm trying to run this command in a script: utenti_conn=`ssh $MYUSER@$MYTRAP01IP sudo cat /opt/accenture/trapwriter/data/TMDVOD\-1\-\`date \+\%Y\%m\%d\`\* /opt/accenture/trapwriter/data/TMDBTV\-1\-\`date \+\%Y\%m\%d\`\*|awk -F'|' '{print $7}'|sort |uniq|wc -l` and in output I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: idro
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do display a warning message?

Hello, I am teaching myself shell scripting and I was wondering if there was a way to rename a file and display a warning or prompt message? And if you had a file like /home/me/blah/ for example, what are the ways to use the CD to get to /me? Would it be ../home/me? Are there other ways to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris2010
4 Replies

7. AIX

How to desactivate message SSH?

hello, When i connect to a server with ssh command ("ssh -q xxxx" / AIX 6.1) . I always have the variable environnement display: Environment: USER=root LOGNAME=root LOGIN=root HOME=/root ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: khalidou13
8 Replies

8. HP-UX

Warning message in HP-UNIX

Hi, After i exit from crontab file using Esc+wq, i get a message like " warning: commands will be executed using /usr/bin/sh " Can somebody tell me what it means ? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run cron on ssh, error message

how to run the script below * * * * * /usr/bin/wget -O - -q "http://example.com/scheduler/cron" when i run the script, the error message show as below: $ * * * * * /usr/bin/wget -O - -q "http://website.com/?q=admin/settings/scheduler/cron" -sh: CHANGELOG.txt: not found $ 30 15 * * *... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: dolbyater
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh from a ksh returning not found message

Script name is test.ksh I know that that the ssh command is working properly, this can be verified by the value returned in respond variable. It is unique to the remote server _____________________________________________________ respond=$(ssh $remoteHost find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adagio
3 Replies
SYSTEM(3)								 1								 SYSTEM(3)

system - Execute an external program and display the output

SYNOPSIS
string system (string $command, [int &$return_var]) DESCRIPTION
system(3) is just like the C version of the function in that it executes the given $command and outputs the result. The system(3) call also tries to automatically flush the web server's output buffer after each line of output if PHP is running as a server module. If you need to execute a command and have all the data from the command passed directly back without any interference, use the passthru(3) function. PARAMETERS
o $command - The command that will be executed. o $return_var - If the $return_var argument is present, then the return status of the executed command will be written to this variable. RETURN VALUES
Returns the last line of the command output on success, and FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 system(3) example <?php echo '<pre>'; // Outputs all the result of shellcommand "ls", and returns // the last output line into $last_line. Stores the return value // of the shell command in $retval. $last_line = system('ls', $retval); // Printing additional info echo ' </pre> <hr />Last line of the output: ' . $last_line . ' <hr />Return value: ' . $retval; ?> NOTES
Warning When allowing user-supplied data to be passed to this function, use escapeshellarg(3) or escapeshellcmd(3) to ensure that users can- not trick the system into executing arbitrary commands. Note If a program is started with this function, in order for it to continue running in the background, the output of the program must be redirected to a file or another output stream. Failing to do so will cause PHP to hang until the execution of the program ends. Note When safe mode is enabled, you can only execute files within the safe_mode_exec_dir. For practical reasons, it is currently not allowed to have .. components in the path to the executable. Warning With safe mode enabled, the command string is escaped with escapeshellcmd(3). Thus, echo y | echo x becomes echo y | echo x. SEE ALSO
exec(3), passthru(3), popen(3), escapeshellcmd(3), pcntl_exec(3), backtick operator. PHP Documentation Group SYSTEM(3)