Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ^ C = crtl+C ??
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ^ C = crtl+C ?? Post 302437656 by frs on Thursday 15th of July 2010 06:11:20 PM
Old 07-15-2010
^ C = crtl+C ??

Why ^ C stands for crtl+C in ubuntu shell? also on gvim the shortcuts come this way too with weird symbols (like +gP). Where can I find a list of those?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crtl+D

I want to beable to check whether ctrl-d has been pressed in a C++ program under unix. How is ctrl-d represented. any help would be appreciated. true (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robocop
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crtl-c not working

hello, After I log into a box I run a small script so my backspace works, but after running the script the ctrl-c will not work anymore to break.. Will work before.. The script I run is below... I am on AIX 5.2. Thanks. set -o vi TMOUT=0 export TERM=xterm export HOST=`hostname` export... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enter Crtl+U character in shell script

hi I have some program which accepts "Crtl+U" input, Now i want to run it thorugh my written script ...all other inputs are accepted but how to supply this input. I am supplying input parameters to the program named EX as below. ================================= main.sh . . EX<<EOF... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing Data file with Crtl file

Hi, I need to compare a file with its contents matching to that of another file(filename , received date and record count). Lets say has File A original data Ex - 1,abc,1234 2,bcd,4567 3,cde,8901 and File B has details of File A Ex- FILEA.TXT|06/17|2010|3 (filename)|(received... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prashanth B
18 Replies
seeded-in-ubuntu(1)					      General Commands Manual					       seeded-in-ubuntu(1)

NAME
seeded-in-ubuntu - Determine whether a package is safe to upload during a freeze SYNOPSIS
seeded-in-ubuntu [options] package... DESCRIPTION
Lists all the current daily images containing the specified packages. Or whether the package is part of the supported seed. If it isn't on an image, it should be safe to upload. During the final freeze, one should avoid packages in the supported seed too. An index of the current manifests is downloaded from UbuntuWire. OPTIONS
-b, --binary The packages specified are binary packages. This is faster than source packages, as otherwise we must query LP to determine the binary packages that every specified source package builds. -u URL, --data-url=URL URL for index of seeded packages. Default: UbuntuWire's service at http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ubuntu-seeded-packages/seeded.json.gz. -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXAMPLES
All the images that contain unity: seeded-in-ubuntu -b unity AUTHORS
seeded-in-ubuntu and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2011 seeded-in-ubuntu(1)