Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ^ C = crtl+C ??
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ^ C = crtl+C ?? Post 302437656 by frs on Thursday 15th of July 2010 06:11:20 PM
Old 07-15-2010
^ C = crtl+C ??

Why ^ C stands for crtl+C in ubuntu shell? also on gvim the shortcuts come this way too with weird symbols (like +gP). Where can I find a list of those?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crtl+D

I want to beable to check whether ctrl-d has been pressed in a C++ program under unix. How is ctrl-d represented. any help would be appreciated. true (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robocop
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

crtl-c not working

hello, After I log into a box I run a small script so my backspace works, but after running the script the ctrl-c will not work anymore to break.. Will work before.. The script I run is below... I am on AIX 5.2. Thanks. set -o vi TMOUT=0 export TERM=xterm export HOST=`hostname` export... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enter Crtl+U character in shell script

hi I have some program which accepts "Crtl+U" input, Now i want to run it thorugh my written script ...all other inputs are accepted but how to supply this input. I am supplying input parameters to the program named EX as below. ================================= main.sh . . EX<<EOF... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing Data file with Crtl file

Hi, I need to compare a file with its contents matching to that of another file(filename , received date and record count). Lets say has File A original data Ex - 1,abc,1234 2,bcd,4567 3,cde,8901 and File B has details of File A Ex- FILEA.TXT|06/17|2010|3 (filename)|(received... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prashanth B
18 Replies
ubuntu-upload-permission(1)				      General Commands Manual				       ubuntu-upload-permission(1)

NAME
ubuntu-upload-permission - Query upload rights and (optionally) list the people and teams with upload rights for a package SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-upload-permission [options] package DESCRIPTION
ubuntu-upload-permission checks if the user has upload permissions for package. If the --list-uploaders option is provided, all the people and teams that do have upload rights for package will be listed. OPTIONS
-r RELEASE, --release=RELEASE Query permissions in RELEASE. Default: current development release. -a, --list-uploaders List all the people and teams who have upload rights for package. -t, --list-team-members List all the members of every team with rights. (Implies --list-uploaders) -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXIT STATUS
0 You have the necessary upload rights. 1 You don't have the necessary upload rights. 2 There was an error. AUTHORS
ubuntu-upload-permission and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools November 2011 ubuntu-upload-permission(1)