Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Instalacion impresora laser en red Post 302434657 by Edgar Guevara on Sunday 4th of July 2010 10:10:38 AM
Old 07-04-2010
Instalacion impresora laser en red

Hola a todos,
Necesito instalar una impresora laser y no se como hacerlo, alguien pudria decirme paso por paso como hacerlo?
Es en SCO Openserver 6.00.
Gracias,
Edgar

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Configuring Color Laser ptr in AIX

Hi All, I have Network color laser printer which is to be configured in AIX5L. The Model of the printer is OKI C3200. Will it is supported with AIX 5..? I could not find any drivers for this. Will any compatible drivers are available for this printer... I tried with the default drivers hplj-4... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: helloajith
2 Replies

2. SCO

Laser printer

Anybody pls help me to install a hp laserjet printer to sco unix 5.0.7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: justintjacob
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Instalar impresora laser en SCO OS6

hola a todos, Necesito instalar una impresora laser en red y no tengo idea de como hacerlo. Si alguie pudiera ayudarme? Es bajo SCO Unix Open Server 6.0 Gracias, Edgar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Edgar Guevara
1 Replies

4. SCO

install network laser printer

Dear friends, Please tell me How install ethernet hp laser print p4015n on open server sco 6.0. Thank you, Edgar Guevara (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. SCO

laser print on sco openserver 6.0

Dear friends, Please tell me How install ethernet hp laser print p4015n on open server sco 6.0. Thank you, Edgar Guevara (10 Replies)
10 Replies

6. AIX

Arranque e instalación desde RAID

Buenas tardes, quisiera arrancar mi máquina IBM configurándola para la instalación y que este lo realice desde RAID. Ayuda para la configuración de arranque por favor!! Gracias de antemano. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ib3xn0
1 Replies

7. Slackware

Hp 1020 laser jet Printer doesn't work on slackware 13.1

when i attach HP 1020 leaser jet printer on slackware 13.1 via usb port it detects and display message "Ready to print", in printing window (start->setting->printing) it detects & its properties(Printer->properties) is Description : Hewlett-Packard HP LaserJet 1020 Location : Divya Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitlar
0 Replies
moon-buggy(6)							   Games Manual 						     moon-buggy(6)

NAME
moon-buggy - drive some car across the moon SYNOPSIS
moon-buggy [-hnsV] [--help] [--no-title] [--show-scores] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Moon-buggy is a simple character graphics game, where you drive some kind of car across the moon's surface. Unfortunately there are dan- gerous craters there. Fortunately your car can jump over them! OPTIONS
The program understands the following command line options. -h, --help shows a short usage message. -m, --mesg disable write access to your terminal by other users, so your boss can't disturb your game play with the help of "write" or "fin- ger". -n, --no-title skips the title screen. -s, --show-scores shows the current highscore list and exits. -V, --version prints the program's version to standard output and exits. KEYS
The moon-buggy is controlled by a couple of keys, which are described near the bottom of the screen. Most important are the following keys. SPC, j makes your car jump. The length of a jump is fixed and you can only start a new jump, while the wheels have contact to the ground. a, l fires the mining laser. The laser is used to remove stones, which may block your way. q quits the game prematurely. But you still keep your score and may enter the highscore list. FILES
The following files on your system are related to moon-buggy. /usr/games/moon-buggy the moon-buggy executable. /var/games/moon-buggy/mbscore the global score file $HOME/.mbscore the local score file. This is used, if moon-buggy has no write access to the global score file. SEE ALSO
Moon-buggy Usage and Maintenance by Jochen Voss. COPYING
Copyright (C) 2004 Jochen Voss Moon-buggy is free software. Read the file COPYING of the source code distribution for details or press 'c' at moon-buggy's title screen. AUTHOR
The program moon-buggy was implemented by Jochen Voss (voss@seehuhn.de). moon-buggy 1.0.51+esd Dec 27 2004 moon-buggy(6)