Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Uploading photos to picasa using googlecl w/ single click Post 302432896 by 3junior on Sunday 27th of June 2010 10:57:38 PM
Old 06-27-2010
Code:
#!/bin/bash
google picasa post --title "$1" $2/*.jpg #  Add to an album

save the script to anyname.sh
chmod 755 anyname.sh
to upload pictures
./anyname.sh title path
ie. ./anyname.sh UNIXPICS /home/user/UNIXPICS

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

uploading

can i upload the file using telnet from my computer to the internet ... let me repeat ... using putty telnet :) and whats the command ?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SeeD
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Left click select,right click copy

Hi all, when i ssh into my linux machine, i can do a double left click and then right click to paste it anywhere i need. However, on the actual machine, in the terminal, i cannot do a double left click and right click to paste it. i need to right click and select Copy followed by click click... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete Photos Script

Good Morning, I need to move a social networking site to another server and I need to delete a bunch of photos. The old site used to allow, our members, to upload up to 100 photos. Now I want to limit it to 10. How can I delete the remaining photos? Here is what it looks like: 2474-14637.jpg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpw5013
7 Replies
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search - Issues Search API DESCRIPTION
INTERFACE
search ( can => 'all', q = 'foo', sort => '-modified', limit => 1000, load_after_search => 1 ) do the search, the results is set to $self->results, which is an arrayref with Net::Google::Code::Issue as element. If a "sort" argument is specified, that will be passed to google code's issue list. Generally, these are composed of "+" or "-" followed by a column name. limit => Num is to limit the results number. load_after_search => Bool is to state if we should call $issue->load after search return true if search is successful, false on the other hand. updated_after( date_string || DateTime object ) find all the issues that have been updated or created after the date. the issues are all loaded. return true if success, false on the other hand project results this should be called after a successful search. returns issues as a arrayref. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-01-29 Net::Google::Code::Issue::Search(3pm)