Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming using dbx: I can't make it watch a variable change?! Help, please! Post 302432355 by Corona688 on Thursday 24th of June 2010 09:31:31 PM
Old 06-24-2010
If the multithreading may be happening in a library, what libraries are you using?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change current working directory for dbx on UNIX?

How to change current working directory for dbx on UNIX? means I'll run pgm from one directory , but getcwd() should return path which I want to be, which is not d current dir :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: login0001
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to make the same change in multiple shell scripts?

I would like to make the same change in multiple shell script files and would like to know if anyone can be of some help? I would appreciate it. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdakhan
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to make ulimit change permanent

ulimit -a gives the following output:$ulimit -a time(seconds) unlimited file(blocks) 2097152 data(kbytes) 131072 stack(kbytes) 16384 memory(kbytes) unlimited coredump(blocks) 32768 nofiles(descriptors) 400 vmemory(kbytes) 147456 Abot output... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nervous
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the destination directory of a make install

Hi there, I'm installing the sleuthkit from sources (because the debian package is crap). So I go threw the process of wget + tar + configure + make + make install. At the end, all the executables and libraries are in /usr/local/bin/, /usr/local/lib/, /usr/local/share/... How can I do to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot make sudoers change work

I logged in as root and visudo'd /etc/sudoers. I found several users with the username ALL=(ALL) ALL entries and added an account after the last one. Saved the file. When the user logs in and does "sudo su -" they are prompted for their password and then told they are not in the sudoers file.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpm_on_lnx
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change Variable Value from Multiple Scripts and Use these Variable

Hi to All, Please find below details. file_config.config export file1_status="SUCCESS" export file2_status="SUCCESS" file_one.sh I am calling another two shell script from these script. I need to pass individual two script status (If it's "FAILED") to file_main.sh. file_main.sh I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: div_Neev
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to make change in a file

i want to make null file using awk.. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adhi
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Will authconfig make permanent change or lost after reboot?

Hi, I made following configuration to create user directory: # authconfig --enablemkhomedir --update But the directory is created as permission 755, I'd like to modify the script to change directory access permission to 700, where is the script which copies /etc/skel to /home... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add character to specific columns using sed or awk and make it a permanent change

Hi, I am writing a shell script where I want that # should be added in all those lines as the first character where the pattern matches. file has lot of functions defined a.sh #!/bin/bash fn a { beautiful evening sunny day } fn b { } fn c { hello world .its a beautiful day ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashima jain
12 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make change to variable value inside of awk script

Hello, I have text data that looks like this, Mrv16a3102061815532D 6 6 0 0 0 0 999 V2000 -0.4018 1.9634 0.0000 C 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1.1163 1.5509 0.0000 C 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1.1163 0.7259 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
9 Replies
dssi_list_plugins(1)					      General Commands Manual					      dssi_list_plugins(1)

NAME
dssi_list_plugins - list available DSSI plugins SYNOPSIS
dssi_list_plugins [-v|--verbose] DESCRIPTION
dssi_list_plugins scans a list of directories specified by the environment variable DSSI_PATH, looking for DSSI (or LADSPA) shared libraries. It reports each library found, and lists the plugins contained within the library. It ignores subdirectories and libtool *.la files; otherwise it will complain if any of the files found are not DSSI or LADSPA shared libraries. OPTIONS
-v --verbose Causes dssi_list_plugins to be more verbose in its reporting. It will note conditions which are typically ignored by most DSSI hosts, yet may indicate problems, including malformed or unreadable components of DSSI_PATH, directories which contain no plugin libraries, libraries which appear more than once in the DSSI_PATH, and libraries which contain no plugins. ENVIRONMENT
DSSI_PATH A colon-separated list of directories to scan for DSSI plugins. CONFORMING TO
DSSI RFC version 1.0. SEE ALSO
dssi_analyse_plugin(1), http://dssi.sourceforge.net/ June 23rd, 2010 dssi_list_plugins(1)