Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SHC Compiler [ERROR] AIX
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting SHC Compiler [ERROR] AIX Post 302416442 by sakam_me on Monday 26th of April 2010 12:31:28 PM
Old 04-26-2010
Hi,

You could use "shc -T -f test",It works fine in AIX 5.3

Regards,
Sam

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

gcc compiler on AIX 5.2

Does anybody know a web site where I could download gcc for AIX 5.2 (I've downloaded gcc 3.2 from http://www.bullfreeware.com/, but it doesn't work)? Thanks a lot for your answers. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SMISS
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shc: shell compiler?

Has anyone ever gotten shc compiler program to work. I am trying to encrypt a bash script on centos. When I run the command "shc -f test.sh", the binary actually gets created; however, when I try to run the binary I get the following the error: # ./test.sh.x ./test.sh.x: No such file or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX 5.3 gcc compiler

Hi there I've got a problem getting my mysql libraries to work. every time I compile my source code it gives my a compiler error. Cannot find a rule to create target /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h AND /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h: Permission denied Is anyone fimiliar with this error, and can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cipher#1
0 Replies

4. AIX

AIX 5.3 gcc compiler

Hi there I've got a problem getting my mysql libraries to work. every time I compile my source code it gives my a compiler error. Cannot find a rule to create target /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h AND /usr/include/mysql/mysql.h: Permission denied Is anyone fimiliar with this error, and can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cipher#1
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Failed to install shell script compiler (shc)

I have install gcc, downloaded shc-3.8.6 and extracted in /install > cd /install/shc-3.8.6 > export CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc > make cleanall > make test "Makefile" 72 lines, 1526 characters # make test /usr/local/bin/gcc -Wall -O6 -pedantic shc.c -o shc *** Compiling script "match"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfredo
0 Replies

6. AIX

How to install gcc compiler on AIX?

I want to install gcc compiler on aix box. $uname -a AIX GTMIT 3 5 000000000000 Can any one help me installing gcc compiler(step by step)either by smit or rpm commands ? What is boot straping ? Its urgent .. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kittu1979
2 Replies

7. AIX

C++ compiler for AIX

please I want a help to how can I get C++ compiler to AIX OS. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ahmed waheed
3 Replies

8. AIX

AIX Xlc compiler

Hi Team I have a native applicaiton built on AIX using the xLC v8 Which could be the possible impacts from a code change point of view if I'll compile with the xLC v10? Thanks Marco (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antcos
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

shc compiler issue

I am using the shc shell compiler, it works fine, just that when i execute it, it displays the code at the terminal. Is there any way to hide this as well? otherwise it beats the purpose of hiding the code. Thanks ! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ysvsr1
7 Replies

10. AIX

Explanation of C Compiler for AIX

Hi, I have the following packages installed on my AIX server xlC.aix50.rte 10.1.0.2 COMMITTED XL C/C++ Runtime for AIX 5.3 xlC.cpp 9.0.0.0 COMMITTED C for AIX Preprocessor xlC.msg.en_US.cpp 9.0.0.0 COMMITTED C for AIX Preprocessor xlC.msg.en_US.rte 10.1.0.2 COMMITTED XL C/C++ Runtime xlC.rte... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
4 Replies
MONSTERZ(1)							   User Commands						       MONSTERZ(1)

NAME
monsterz - a puzzle game of monsters SYNOPSIS
monsterz [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
Options -h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version display version information and exit -f, --fullscreen start in full screen mode -m, --nomusic disable music -s, --nosfx disable sound effects --outfd <fd> output scores to file descriptor <fd> --data <dir> set alternate data directory to <dir> --score <file> set score file to <file> AUTHOR
Written by Sam Hocevar, music by MenTaLguY, sound effects by Sun Microsystems, Inc., Michael Speck, David White and the Battle for Wesnoth project, Mike Kershaw and Sam Hocevar. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs or suggestions to <sam@zoy.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006 Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> (C) 1998 MenTaLguY <mental@rydia.net> (C) 2002, 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. (C) Michael Speck <kulkanie@gmx.net> (C) 2003 by David White <davidnwhite@optusnet.com.au> and the Battle for Wesnoth project (C) Mike Kershaw <dragorn@kismetwireless.net> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/ for more details. The sound effects are released under their own licences: applause.wav and pop.wav are covered by the LGPL, the others are covered by the GPL. SEE ALSO
The in-game help option. monsterz 0.7.0 October 2007 MONSTERZ(1)