Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators What's happens with my thread about "-bash: ELF: command not found "? Post 302416150 by Sonia_ on Sunday 25th of April 2010 07:42:43 AM
Old 04-25-2010
Sorry, Can you put it again in the forum without the extrange characters?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sometimes "ps -elf" command doesn't work

when i give "ps -elf" or "ps" system gets hung. if i press "^c" come out from it... pls help..what should i do to get it resolved. thanks CKanth (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

"-bash: sqlldr: command not found"

hi all, here i am trying to run one control file. but getting "-bash: sqlldr: command not found" error :confused: the code is given below. sqlldr $db_username/$db_password@$db_sid control=$loading_path/load_to_table.ctl log=loading.log can anybody help me in fixing the issue? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinayakatj56
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to distinguish between "command not found" and "command with no result"

system() call imeplemented in solaris is such a way that: Command not found - return code 1 Command executed successfully without Output - return code 1 how to distinguish between these two based on return code in a c - file? Can you help on this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: iitmadhu
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Command not found" doing a while loop in bash/shell

i=0 numberofproducts=${#urls} #gets number of entries in array called "urls" numberofproductsminusone=`expr $numberofproducts - 1` #-subtract by one while do wget ${urls} i=$(( $i + 1 )) sleep 10 done I'm getting an error ./scrape: line 22: [0: command not found that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpchick
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script giving "Command Not found"

Hello Geeks, Greetings...I have the following script: #!/usr/bin/bash #Script to generate number of active PDP context & calculate PDP activation #failurefrom EPG-M #Script written by Gbenga Adigun #September 12, 2013 username="xxxxxx" password="xxxxxxxxx" HOSTS=( ggsn01... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: infinitydon
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script fails with "function: not found" error

Hello everyone, I am having problems figuring this out. This script below is supposed to create a list of file names with their "md5sum", in a file "lib-list.txt" When I run it "sh component-list.sh " I get this:component-list.sh: 4: component-list.sh: function: not found component-list.sh:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: joemb
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem on SQLplus command ""bash: sqlplus: command not found""

Hi all, i face an error related to my server ""it's running server"" when i use sqlplus command $ sqlplus bash: sqlplus: command not found the data base is up and running i just need to access the sqlplus to import the dump file as a daily backup. i already check the directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
ELF_CNTL(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 					       ELF_CNTL(3)

NAME
elf_cntl -- control an elf file descriptor LIBRARY
ELF Access Library (libelf, -lelf) SYNOPSIS
#include <libelf.h> int elf_cntl(Elf *elf, Elf_Cmd cmd); DESCRIPTION
Function elf_cntl() controls the ELF library's subsequent use of the file descriptor used to create ELF descriptor elf. Argument cmd informs the library of the action to be taken: ELF_C_FDDONE This value instructs the ELF library not to perform any further I/O on the file descriptor associated with argument elf. For ELF descriptors opened with mode ELF_C_WRITE or ELF_C_RDWR subsequent elf_update() operations on the descriptor will fail. ELF_C_FDREAD This value instructs the ELF library to read in all necessary data associated with ELF descriptor elf into memory so that the underlying file descriptor can be safely closed with command ELF_C_FDDONE. Argument elf must be an ELF descriptor associated with a file system object (e.g., an ar(1) archive, an ELF file, or other data file). IMPLEMENTATION NOTES
Due to use of mmap(2) internally, this function is a no-op for ELF objects opened in ELF_C_READ mode. RETURN VALUES
Function elf_cntl() returns 0 on success, or -1 if an error was detected. ERRORS
[ELF_E_ARCHIVE] Argument elf is a descriptor for an archive member. [ELF_E_ARGUMENT] Argument elf was NULL. [ELF_E_ARGUMENT] Argument cmd was not recognized. [ELF_E_MODE] An ELF_C_FDREAD operation was requested on an ELF descriptor opened for writing. SEE ALSO
elf(3), elf_begin(3), elf_end(3), elf_next(3), elf_update(3), gelf(3) BSD
August 9, 2006 BSD