Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scuba Divers on the Site?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Scuba Divers on the Site? Post 302412933 by Celtic_Monkey on Wednesday 14th of April 2010 03:30:36 AM
Old 04-14-2010
Me!

BSAC Trained & Also TDI Advanced Nitrox & Deco Procedures.
Been diving since 96.
Usually Off the west wales coast.

Check out http://www.yorkshire-divers.com one of the largest diving forums in the UK. Although UK based has a world wide membership with a few in your area no doubt.
pop in & say hi (you'll be buddied up and back in the water in no time)

:-)

Nick

Last edited by Celtic_Monkey; 04-14-2010 at 04:35 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)