Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing Hong Kong Locale
Operating Systems Solaris Installing Hong Kong Locale Post 302412621 by solaris_user on Tuesday 13th of April 2010 04:31:15 AM
Old 04-13-2010
Code:

sys-unconfig

answer on few question , you can change setting for locale any keyboard

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Locale setting

Hi, In the sample program, I am trying to print a Japanese string. The code is as follows: main() { setlocale(LC_ALL,""); printf("String is %S\n", L"JAP"); // Note "JAP" is a valid japanese string } If locale is C, the string gets printed, but if it a valid japanese locale, it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dippan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Input Locale

Hi Guys, Any ideas on how to install the zh_CN (Simplified Chinese) input locale for AIX5.2 ? Can't seem to find it any where. S. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stumpy
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing European Locale Packages

I have installed the locale package for en_GB and if i do a locale -a (after reboot) it will display: en_GB en_GB.ISO8859-1 en_GB.ISO8859-15 en_GB.ISO8859-15@euro (short version) and i get this when typing only 'locale': # locale LANG=en_GB LC_CTYPE="C" LC_NUMERIC=C LC_TIME="C"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xqtor
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using locale

:confused: Can anyone tell me how to test that locale is working properly in commands like awk, basename, bg, cd, cmp, col, command, csplit, cut, echo, egrep For ex. suppose I have changed locale using LC_ALL=german_germany.8859 export LC_ALL now i want to test(see) it's effect on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alodha
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Setting TImezone fr Hong kong

Hi, In solaris how to change the timezone to display to HKT I tried by putting TZ=Hongkong or TZ=Asia/Hong_kong but it is taking me to the display of CST. how to change it to HKT thanks Bala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Balamurugan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert GMT to Asia/Hong Kong time

hi friends, this is my first time with this type of script so please pardon my ignorance. i have this script in which a piece of code needs to be added which can have the Asia/Hong kong time as well. system date and format is GMT so no problem with GMT and even EST is covered..i have ato add new... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xejatt
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Locale installation..

Hi All, I need to install a swedish locale on a solaris machine(ver. 10).I have the package downloaded.Can anyone please guide me through the steps and things i need to keep in mind when doing the same? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sftp without locale

Hi all, today i encounter one weird problem. I tried to do the sftp of one file from one server to another and try to load that file in some datawarehouse with a informatica(extraction,tranformation and loading tool) . But the tool is rejecting all later i found that there is some problem in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: narang.mohit
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Locale changes?

I am upgrading a machine to Solaris 10 and noticed a change that would cause a problem for us. We have always used en_US.ISO8859-1 and selected that when setting up the new system. This is the format on our old system $ date Fri Sep 21 10:35:51 PDT 2012 And this is what I got on our old... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bryan.Eidson
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Error on installing locale

Hi guys, I'm installing locale (en_US.UTF-8) from solaris 10 DVD as follows in a non-global zone: localeadm -a nam -d /cdrom/sol_10_807_sparc/s0/Solaris_10/Product It does install some packages and then prompts : No solaris3 image has been found in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frum
0 Replies
rlm_expr(5)							 FreeRADIUS Module						       rlm_expr(5)

NAME
rlm_expr - FreeRADIUS Module DESCRIPTION
The rlm_expr module allows the server to perform limited mathematical calculations. This module is not called directly in any section, it is invoked through the dynamic expansion of strings. For example, some NAS boxes send a NAS-Port attribute which is a 32-bit number composed of port, card, and interface, all in different bytes. To see these attributes split into pieces, you can have an entry in the 'users' file like: DEFAULT Vendor-Interface = `%{expr: %{NAS-Port} / (256 * 256)}`, Vendor-Card = `%{expr: (%{NAS-Port} / 256) %% 256}`, Vendor-Port = `%{expr: %{NAS-Port} %% 256}` where the attributes Vendor-Interface, Vendor-Card, and Vendor-Port are attributes created by either you or a vendor-supplied dictionary. The methematical operators supported by the expression module are: + addition - subtraction / division %% modulo remainder * multiplication & boolean AND | boolean OR () grouping of sub-expressions NOTE: The modulo remainder operator is '%%', and not '%'. This is due to the '%' character being used as a special character for dynamic translation. NOTE: These operators do NOT have precedence. The parsing of the input string, and the calculation of the answer, is done strictly left to right. If you wish to order the expressions, you MUST group them into sub-expression, as shown in the previous example. All of the calculations are performed as unsigned 32-bit integers. CONFIGURATION
modules { ... expr { } ... } ... instantiate { ... expr ... } SECTIONS
instantiate FILES
/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radiusd.conf(5) AUTHOR
Chris Parker, cparker@segv.org 5 February 2004 rlm_expr(5)