Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Tip: get MPD to remember the last played song for all playlists Post 302391274 by teresaejunior on Sunday 31st of January 2010 06:55:06 PM
Old 01-31-2010
Wrench New updates

reposted..!

Last edited by teresaejunior; 02-01-2010 at 01:48 PM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

PPPoE + mpd = MSN messenger not works

HI! Because ppp deamon by no means reconnect if connection droped i try mpd. Mpd successful recoennct and all works fine except one problem, MSN messenger can't sign in (error 81000360). With ppp deamon msn works good. With mpd and ppp have exactly firewall settings "OPEN"... Where is the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sniper007
4 Replies

2. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

3. Solaris

effect of change of mpd preferred path settings

Hello All, In the output of the command "mpdcontrol -no xlist", I found that, some of the preferred paths are marked as "err". You can see the output below: # mpdcontrol -noxlist Unit Dev# MPD_ID/Policy DeviceName FC_AL DevMajMin IOcnt State... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundar3350
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

save audio thats being played.

I want to save a song which is being played from internet. I cant find where it gets cached. Im also not sure if the whole sing will remain in the cache while the song finishes. There must be a way using /dev/audio or something. Im not able to figure out. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbala
4 Replies
Audio::MPD::Common::Item(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Audio::MPD::Common::Item(3pm)

NAME
Audio::MPD::Common::Item - a generic collection item VERSION
version 1.120881 SYNOPSIS
my $item = Audio::MPD::Common::Item->new( %params ); DESCRIPTION
Audio::MPD::Common::Item is a virtual class representing a generic item of mpd's collection. It can be either a song, a directory or a playlist. Depending on the params given to "new", it will create and return an Audio::MPD::Common::Item::Song, an Audio::MPD::Common::Item::Directory or an Audio::MPD::Common::Playlist object. Currently, the discrimination is done on the existence of the "file" key of %params. METHODS
my $item = Audio::MPD::Common::Item->new( %params ); Create and return either an Audio::MPD::Common::Item::Song, an Audio::MPD::Common::Item::Directory or an Audio::MPD::Common::Playlist object, depending on the existence of a key "file", "directory" or "playlist" (respectively). AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Audio::MPD::Common::Item(3pm)