Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Member Reviews of the Movie: Avatar Post 302382286 by matrixmadhan on Wednesday 23rd of December 2009 01:08:39 AM
Old 12-23-2009
I watched in 2D only.
I watched a day before the worldwide release on Dec 17, hence it was 2D only.
Am planning to watch in 3D again

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where can i upload an image for avatar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: royal
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Hi, I wanted to change my avatar, but I get the message You may not upload animated images. How come that this user has one? https://www.unix.com/members/3394.html https://www.unix.com/avatars/perderabo.gif All users are equal, but some are more equal than other? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ebbi
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

How to get an avatar to work?

I have uploaded a small image, 64x64 and about 5k in size, that was about a week ago, I still do not see my image when I post, or maybe I just can't see it and others can? It helps me scroll through threads and find my own posts easier, but on this forum it either doesn't show up for me or is just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raidzero
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Unix and Linux Product Reviews

Do you think it would be useful to have a section where members review products? Please vote and comment :b: Thanks! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Sherlock Holmes

In our last review post, members reviewed Avatar. Now, let's discuss Sherlock Holmes. (3 Replies)
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Amazon Censorship on Book Reviews

Dystopia.? Censorship? Bad AI? My audiobook review of Russian Roulette on Audible (an Amazon company) was the top rated "Most Helpful" review. The "Most Helpful" review rating was 65 of 76 as of yesterday, ranking it at the top of the reviews for this audiobook. Then today, Audible (an... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
gif2swf(1)							     swftools								gif2swf(1)

NAME
gif2swf - Takes a number of gif files and converts them to a swf movie, one picture per frame. Synopsis gif2swf [-X width] [-Y height] [-o file.swf] [-r rate] file1.gif [file2.gif ...] DESCRIPTION
This tools converts gif image files into an SWF animation. It takes any number of input pictures, and converts them to SWF one-by-one, where every converted picture is a separate frame in the target SWF. OPTIONS
-r, --rate framerate Set movie framerate (frames per second) -o, --output filename Explicitly specify output file. (Otherwise, output will go to stdout / output.swf) -z, --zlib zlib Use Flash MX (SWF 6) Zlib encoding for the output. The resulting SWF will be smaller, but not playable in Flash Plugins of Version 5 and below. -l, --loop loop count Set loop count. (default: 0 [=infinite loop]) -X, --pixel width Force movie width to width (default: autodetect) -Y, --pixel height Force movie height to height (default: autodetect) -v, --verbose level Set verbose level (0=quiet, 1=default, 2=debug) -C, --cgi For use as CGI- prepend http header, write to stdout -V, --version Print version information and exit gif2swf February 2012 gif2swf(1)