Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error in opening a file C++
Top Forums Programming Error in opening a file C++ Post 302379534 by pludi on Friday 11th of December 2009 02:59:28 AM
Old 12-11-2009
The first error is the same one as in your other thread.

The second error is pretty self-explaining: you're trying to access a private property from outside the class, which is forbidden by data encapsulation.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

error while opening files in a directory

I tried opening the files in a directory and print thier names. But it was thowing the error "unable to open directorty at t5.pl line 2." Can u plz correct this error in below mentioned code. #!/data/scoredev/perl opendir(HOMEDIR,"c:\vin") || die("unable to open directorty");... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinay123
3 Replies

2. Programming

Error found while opening any pdf file from IE 6

Hello All, My application is followed J2ee architecture. It contains Java and jsp codes. This application generates some reports in pdf format. I am using Weblogic 10.3 and jdk 6. While I want to open the pdf in IE 6 with service pack 2 , the pdf not showing properly. It comes in byte code.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyankak
3 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

error opening website

hi I have unusual problem you might say. I can't open microsoft.com , I've checked file hosts located somewhere in windows/system32/drivers .. and its not blocked from there, what else could cause this problem, I need to download microsoft visual studio and I can't cause I can't open the website,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c0mrade
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Error opening script file - location error

Hello, I know nothing about UNIX, ftp, etc. I am building an excel VBA macro which calls a .bat file. I've taken a pre-existing batch file and am trying to modify it to fit my purposes. I would be very grateful for some assistance. Here is my .bat file: echo off set... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: starcraftbud
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Very Importan - Vim Settings - Error while opening a File using vim

I downloaded vim.7.2 and compiled the vim source . Added the vim binary path to PATH (Because iam not the root of the box) when i load the file using vim it throws me an error Error detected while processing /home2/e3003091/.vimrc: line 2: E185: Cannot find color scheme darkblue line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

6. AIX

Error opening device: /dev/fscsi0

Hello, One one of my AIX boxes I'm having the following errror: fcstat fcs0: Port Speed (supported): 4 GBIT Error opening device: /dev/fscsi0 errno: 0000003d Has anyone encountered similar errors? Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Library error while opening firefox

I have Solaris-10 zone, where I can open firefox in GUI via MobaXterm with root user, but when I try to open it with non root user, it fails with below error $ which firefox /usr/bin/firefox $ firefox ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: relocation error: file... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Opening a file in vi and automatically save and quit this file using shell script

Hi friends, In my shell script, I want to open a file using vi editor. After opening the file in vi, I want to save and quit this file automatically.... all through shell script. the code segment is: ------------------------------------------------------------ cd ~/netfpga/projects/scone/sw/... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinteotia
2 Replies

9. AIX

Opening a file in vi editor is giving out of memory error

Below is the error: Out of memory saving lines for undo - try using ed : Please help me how do I open this file. Best regards, Vishal (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LibGL error when opening GUI version of MATLAB

Hi all, Today, I have a question regarding a libGL error. Currently, I access linux server by using the terminal application in MAC. However, when I try to use GUI version of MATLAB, I have faced an error message as shown below. libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found libGL... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syg3434
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)