Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Discussing Holiday Season Greetings with jlliagre Post 302375292 by jlliagre on Friday 27th of November 2009 06:45:59 AM
Old 11-27-2009
Sorry, I wasn't aware that time restriction was specific to the French culture.

My best wishes for all unix.com mods, members and visitors !

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving holiday, everyone! Let's leave the computer alone, forget the Unix/Linux for a while, and enjoy your turkey and Foot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ball~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

holiday

hey all, I have set up a cron job which would be invoked at 1:00 am everyday. However, there is really no need to invoke such job if it's a public holiday so I am wondering if anyone have any idea on how to approach this? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Don't want to invoke job on holiday!

Hey all, I have a question about cron job, I want to invoke a program to perform some operations on database, however, this operation should only be invoked working day (weekday + not holiday) . Scheduling a job on weekday is easy but how about holiday? Thanks in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpang_
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Run scripts through AutoSys depending on holiday

Hi all, I am new to autosys. Can anyone help me in writing autosys job for the below script? Requirement is : 1.Every day it should run this script at particular time except on holidays. 2.The day after holiday some other script should be running. Thanks in advance. #!/bin/ksh #set... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghuramyenni
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Place Your Bits! - Who Will Win The Voice Season 3

New Event for Fans of The Voice Who Will Win The Voice Season 3 Place Your Bits! Wikipedia Reference Page (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Holiday Thoughts for the End of 2018

Happy Holidays. Here are my randoms thought at the end of 2018 in no particular order. You Are Truly Blessed IT people are lucky. We get to use our brains extensively to solve complex and challenging computer-technology related problems. This is very good for our brains. Programming,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
XkbSARedirectVModsMask(3)					   XKB FUNCTIONS					 XkbSARedirectVModsMask(3)

NAME
XkbSARedirectVModsMask - Returns the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields of act converted to an unsigned int SYNOPSIS
unsigned int XkbSARedirectVModsMask (XkbRedirectKeyAction act); ARGUMENTS
- act action from which to extract vmods DESCRIPTION
Actions associated with the XkbRedirectKeyAction structure generate KeyPress and KeyRelease events containing a keycode different from the key that was pressed or released. The type field for the XkbRedirectKeyAction structure should always be XkbSA_RedirectKey. Key presses cause a KeyPress event for the key specified by the new_key field instead of the actual key. The state reported in this event reports the current effective modifiers changed as follows: any real modifiers selected by the mods_mask field are set to corresponding values from the mods field. Any real modifiers bound to the virtual modifiers specified by the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields are either set or cleared, depending on the correspond- ing values in the vmods0 and vmods1 fields. If the real and virtual modifier definitions specify conflicting values for a single modifier, the real modifier definition has priority. Key releases cause a KeyRelease event for the key specified by the new_key field instead of the actual key. The state for this event con- sists of the effective keyboard modifiers at the time of the release, changed as described previously. The XkbSA_RedirectKey action normally redirects to another key on the same device as the key that caused the event, unless that device does not belong to the input extension KeyClass, in which case this action causes an event on the core keyboard device. (The input extension categorizes devices by breaking them into classes. Keyboards, and other input devices with keys, are classified as KeyClass devices by the input extension.) The vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields actually represent one vmods_mask value. Xkb provides macros to convert between the two formats. XkbSARedirectVModsMask returns the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields of act converted to an unsigned int. STRUCTURES
typedef struct_XkbRedirectKeyAction { unsigned char type; /* XkbSA_RedirectKey */ unsigned char new_key; /* keycode to be put in event */ unsigned char mods_mask; /* mask of real mods to be reset */ unsigned char mods; /* mask of real mods to take values from */ unsigned char vmods_mask0; /* first half of mask of virtual mods to be reset */ unsigned char vmods_mask1; /* other half of mask of virtual mods to be reset */ unsigned char vmods0; /* first half of mask of virtual mods to take values from */ unsigned char vmods1; /* other half of mask of virtual mods to take values from */ } XkbRedirectKeyAction; X Version 11 libX11 1.3.2 XkbSARedirectVModsMask(3)