Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem in compilation.
Operating Systems AIX Problem in compilation. Post 302375291 by zaxxon on Friday 27th of November 2009 06:44:31 AM
Old 11-27-2009
Try to get that missing libclntsh from you Linux Toolbox CDs or the web; something like that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

compilation problem

I am compiling a software named wine When i run make then at the end following error generated. DVAPI32_ -foversion.res version.rc ld.so.1: ../../tools/wrc/wrc: fatal: relocation error: file ../../tools/wrc/wrc: symbol wine_casemap_upper: referenced symbol not found *** Signal 9 make:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
0 Replies

2. Programming

compilation problem

i have a class name 1.c in tht i am using function n wich has his body in 2.c and declaration in 2.h now how can i compile 1.c. ex; 1.c int main() { //some data n(10); //somedata } ***** 2.c int n(int k) { //some data } int main() { some data (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem with semtimedop

Hi, I'm porting code from Windows to HP-UX 11, compiling with gcc. I have a call to semtimedop with 4 arguments as in the definition: int semtimedop(int, struct sembuf *, unsigned int, const struct timespec *); When compiling I get an error saying: error: 'semtimedop' was not declared in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimon
3 Replies

4. Programming

Compilation problem on HP-UX

Hi, Environment : HP-UX avalon B.11.11 U 9000/800 3547052374 unlimited-user license aCC version :aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.37 I need to find a way out of this errors.can anyone help me . $ aCC db.cc -I$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/public -I/disk1/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/* Error (future)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varuntayur
1 Replies

5. Solaris

A compilation problem when using templates

Hello life savers, I'm having trouble compiling a specific program. The program was originally written for gcc and was compiled successfully under it. When trying to compile under Solaris 11, I get this error: "Hashtable.h", line 170: Error: Could not find a match for hash needed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yp515
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem on Pro*C compilation on HP-UX

Hi, This is my first post to this forum. I have been facing a strange compilation error message. When I try to make a pro*C file on HP-UX ( uname -a shows HP-UX aopc7449 B.11.11 U 9000/800 2416083493 unlimited-user license), ::: Linking... /usr/ccs/bin/ld: profls.o: Not a valid object file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
5 Replies

7. AIX

Compilation problem

hi, I first want to apologize for my poor english ! I'm a newbe on Unix system and I have to install NRPE on an AIX 5.3. I have downloaded the NRPE Source code and i need to compile them... the problem is, when I do a: ./configure --enable-command-args --disable-ssl it returns me :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cyr1us
1 Replies

8. Programming

C Compilation problem

Dear all I am new to C programming In response to the post cat get_time.c #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/time.h> main() { struct timeval tv; struct timezone tz; struct tm *tm; gettimeofday(&tv, &tz); tm=localtime(&tv.tv_sec); printf("... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: on9west
2 Replies

9. Programming

Compilation problem with gfortran

Hello everyone, I'm trying since a few days to compile a f90 program with gfortran (on Ubuntu) with a makefile. The fortran program calls 2 routines written in C. Here is my makefile: FC = gfortran SFC = gfortran FFLAGS = -ffree-form -O... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: leroygr
21 Replies

10. Programming

Compilation problem with typedef

I am getting confused compiling a program that gives me the following error ../../../tomso/algeb/vector.hpp:19:9: error: ‘Vector' does not name a type typedef Vector<float> Vecflt; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)