Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Differential Equations
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Differential Equations Post 302372700 by rapo on Wednesday 18th of November 2009 02:07:39 PM
Old 11-18-2009
Differential Equations

I`m having a cluster with Rocks 5.2 distribution and I want to solve differential equations and I`m interested to know if are some programs already developed to do this.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can you perform mathematical equations in UNIX?

Hello one and all, I have a basic background in UNIX, but I was wondering if there is a way to perform simple mathematical equations (like multiplication, addition)? If so, is there a way to multiply values from a column by a value to produce a column with the answers? :confused: I am... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: VioletFairy
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tar differential backup

I am backing up some data to an NTFS formatted backup drive. I have to preserve the Unix permissions of the data being backed up and therfore use backup into a tar file. I would like to backup the differnential data in the tar file similiar to how Rsync works so as to save on backup time as it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jelloir
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Differential or Incremental backups in Unix

Hi, Just wanted to know is there any way that we can take differential or incremental backups in Unix(Solaris/AIX/Linux or Hpunix).What is the procedure. Is any doc avaialble on this? Its urgent and any help/suggestions would be highly appreciable. Regards, Ravi Dwivedi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwiravi
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk - Two equations?

I really know barely anything about awk and the like but I have a bit of code I need help with. The bash script is meant to get my usage numbers from my ISP and it does so perfectly. However I want to know how much I can use each day. So to do this I would need to divide its output by the number... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Light_
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Differential substring removal using coordinates

Hello all, this might be better suited for a bioinformatics forum, but I thought I'd try my luck here as well. I have several tabular text files of DNA sequence reads that appear as such: File_1.txt >H01BA45XW GATTACAGATTCGACATCCAACTGAGGCATT >H02BG78WR CCTTACAGACTGGGCATGAATATTGCATACC... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectorborne5
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] Restoring differential backup files

I'm using a script (automysqlbackup) to dump mysql db's to .sql file followed by taking one full backup of the .sql file and the differential backups of the newer sql file every day using the tool diff. Now the backup destination folder contains files like, I would like to how do i restore... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csengineer
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Try solver System of linear algebraic equations in Shell Bash

I want to try solving system of linear algebraic equations in Shell bash but i have any problems Value input is matrix and I dont know how to input matrix in Shell because that is dont support 2-dimensional array Please help me. Thank you so much (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbieseos
3 Replies
cmdeleteconf(1m)														  cmdeleteconf(1m)

NAME
cmdeleteconf - Delete either the cluster or the package configuration SYNOPSIS
cmdeleteconf [-f] [-v] [-c cluster_name] [[-p package_name]...] DESCRIPTION
cmdeleteconf deletes either the entire cluster configuration, including all its packages, or only the specified package configuration. If neither cluster_name nor package_name is specified, cmdeleteconf will delete the local cluster's configuration and all its packages. If the local node's cluster configuration is outdated, cmdeleteconf without any argument will only delete the local node's configuration. If only the package_name is specified, the configuration of package_name in the local cluster is deleted. If both cluster_name and pack- age_name are specified, the package must be configured in the cluster_name, and only the package package_name will be deleted. cmdelete- conf with only cluster_name specified will delete the entire cluster configuration on all the nodes in the cluster, regardless of the con- figuration version. The local cluster is the cluster that the node running the cmdeleteconf command belongs to. Only a superuser, whose effective user ID is zero (see id(1) and su(1)), can delete the configuration. To delete the cluster configuration, halt the cluster first. To delete a package configuration you must halt the package first, but you do not need to halt the cluster (it may remain up or be brought down). To delete the package VxVM-CVM-pkg (HP-UX only), you must first delete all packages with STORAGE_GROUP defined. While deleting the cluster, if any of the cluster nodes are powered down, the user can choose to continue deleting the configuration. In this case, the cluster configuration on the down node will remain in place and, therefore, be out of sync with the rest of the cluster. If the powered-down node ever comes up, the user should execute the cmdeleteconf command with no argument on that node to clean up the config- uration before doing any other Serviceguard command. Options cmdeleteconf supports the following options: -f Force the deletion of either the cluster configuration or the package configuration. -v Verbose output will be displayed. -c cluster_name Name of the cluster to delete. The cluster must be halted already, if intending to delete the cluster. -p package_name Name of an existing package to delete from the cluster. The package must be halted already. There should not be any packages in the cluster with STORAGE_GROUP defined before having a package_name of VxVM-CVM-pkg (HP-UX only). RETURN VALUE
Upon completion, cmdeleteconf returns one of the following values: 0 Successful completion. 1 Command failed. EXAMPLES
The high availability environment contains the cluster, clusterA , and a package, pkg1. To delete package pkg1 in clusterA, do the following: cmdeleteconf -f -c clusterA -p pkg1 To delete the cluster clusterA and all its packages, do the following: cmdeleteconf -f -c clusterA AUTHOR
cmdeleteconf was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
cmcheckconf(1m), cmapplyconf(1m), cmgetconf(1m), cmmakepkg(1m), cmquerycl(1m). Requires Optional Serviceguard Software cmdeleteconf(1m)