Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About .so file
Operating Systems AIX About .so file Post 302363103 by Franklin52 on Monday 19th of October 2009 11:53:28 AM
Old 10-19-2009
This link can bring you to the right direction:

Shared objects for the object disoriented!

Regards

Last edited by Franklin52; 10-19-2009 at 01:05 PM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
APPLESINGLE(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					    APPLESINGLE(1)

NAME
applesingle, binhex, macbinary -- encode and decode files SYNOPSIS
<tool> probe file ... <tool> [decode] [-c] [-fv] [-C dir] [-o outfile] [file ...] <tool> -h | -V applesingle encode [-cfv] [-s suf] [-C dir] [-o outfile] file ... binhex encode [-R] [-cfv] [-s suf] [-C dir] [-o outfile] file ... macbinary encode [-t 1-3] [-cfv] [-s suf] [-C dir] [-o outfile] file ... DESCRIPTION
applesingle, binhex, macbinary are implemented as a single tool with multiple names. All invocations support the three verbs encode, decode, and probe. If multiple files are passed to probe, the exit status will be non-zero only if all files contain data in the specified encoding. OPTIONS
-f, --force perform the operation even if the output file already exists -h, --help display version and usage, then quit -v, --verbose be verbose -V, --version display version, then quit -c, --pipe, --from-stdin, --to-stdout For decode, read encoded data from the standand input. For encode, write encoded data to the standard output. Currently, "plain" data must be written to and from specified filenames (see also mount_fdesc(8)). -C, --directory dir create output files in dir -o, --rename name Use name for output, overriding any stored or default name. For encode, the appropriate suffix will be added to name. -o implies only one file to be encoded or decoded. -s, --suffix .suf override the default suffix for the given encoding -R, --no-runlength-encoding don't use BinHex runlength compression when encoding -t, --type 1-3 Specify MacBinary encoding type. Type 1 is undesirable because it has neither a checksum nor a signature and is thus difficult to recognize. DIAGNOSTICS
In general, the tool returns a non-zero exit status if it fails. Darwin 14 November 2005 Darwin