Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Unix and Linux Product Reviews Post 302361360 by Neo on Tuesday 13th of October 2009 04:21:58 AM
Old 10-13-2009
Unix and Linux Product Reviews

Do you think it would be useful to have a section where members review products?

Please vote and comment Smilie

Thanks!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Print Spooler product on UNIX?

HI all, I was looking for Print Spooler products for Unix. Basically our requirement is to be able to send jobs to the spool "holded", change printing properties, view a list of jobs to be printed (based on some criteria), send a job to be printed (release) and view the contents of a specific... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bananero
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Avatar

Please comment and vote only if you saw the movie. What did you think? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Sherlock Holmes

In our last review post, members reviewed Avatar. Now, let's discuss Sherlock Holmes. (3 Replies)
3 Replies

4. Hardware

Looking for plotter MFP reviews - need new plotter for UNIX/Windows apps

We currently have an HP DesignJet 750C+ plotter (for color plotting) and a Xerox 8825 (for B/W plotting and also scanning/copying) for our engineering drawings. They are getting old and will need replacing soon (maintenance visits are on the increase, and parts for the Xerox are getting hard to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markolinux
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Which Product to Choose?

Okay, I have an Asus A8NSLI board with an Athlon 64 and I dunno, maybe 8gig Ram and Windows has crashed for the last time so I've finally had enough and I'll make it a Unix machine. I have a new 1Tera drive and I'm all set to go. Which brand of Unix/Linux can you advise me to go for? The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrogard
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Amazon Censorship on Book Reviews

Dystopia.? Censorship? Bad AI? My audiobook review of Russian Roulette on Audible (an Amazon company) was the top rated "Most Helpful" review. The "Most Helpful" review rating was 65 of 76 as of yesterday, ranking it at the top of the reviews for this audiobook. Then today, Audible (an... (1 Reply)
1 Replies
OPENSTV(1)						      General Commands Manual							OPENSTV(1)

NAME
OpenSTV - Single Transferable Vote and Instant Runoff Voting Software SYNOPSIS
openstv DESCRIPTION
OpenSTV is an open-source software for implementing the single transferable vote and other voting methods such as instant runoff voting, condorcet voting, and approval voting. OpenSTV is the only open-source software that implements the single transferable vote exactly as used by governments, including Scotland and the City of Cambridge, Massachusetts. These methods have been extensively verified against other software and/or actual election results. Organizations can use OpenSTV to implement their own elections. First, the organization must adopt a voting method. Second, the organiza- tion must conduct the vote, and this will most likely be done with paper ballots. Third, the ballots must be entered into the OpenSTV pro- gram. Finally, you can use OpenSTV to count the votes and determine the winners of the election. SEE ALSO
Homepage: http://www.openstv.org/ AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Severin Heiniger <severinheiniger@gmail.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. 1.6 May 2010 OPENSTV(1)