Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris d240 media tray is automatically restarting on sunfire 6800 Post 302359997 by tv.praveenkumar on Thursday 8th of October 2009 01:39:14 AM
Old 10-08-2009
d240 media tray is automatically restarting on sunfire 6800

d240 media tray(domain C) is which is connected to SUNFIRE 6800 (DOMAIN C),automatically restarting.remaining domains A and B are working fine..why i dont know..with out human intervention this domain is restarting automatically for 3 to 4 days in a day..plz solve this problem.why like this going on

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection using lp command

I have a HP laserjet 9000 printer on a Sun Solaris server. I try to print using lp command to different trays. But it gives an error. The command that i used is lp -dprinter_queue -otray2 file_name (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avinashrm
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection

Hello All, Could anyone help me how to selecting the trays in unix . Thanks, Amit kul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit kul
3 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Laserjet 4+ specify tray to print to

Is it possible to specify the tray you would like to print to in AIX? We are using the laserjet 4+ driver. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Sunfire 6800 / sol 8 / scadm

Good morning all Once again, I come seeking wisdom :-) I have a sunfire 6800 with two domains. Both Sc controllers are uncontactabe, probably due to network issues, but as the server is on a different site, Im a little stuck. So, am trying to use scadm, as I know I can view / configure... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
7 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun 6800 - SC's- neither are contactable!

Hi all In a bit of a pickle here and need some help. I have a 6800, with 2 SC controllers. I have a terminal concentrator ( TC ) attached to the serial ports. I cant ping / telnet these sc controllers, and when on the TC, I cant connect into them either. I am able to telnet to other servers... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
21 Replies

6. AIX

chvirprt and tray 1

Hi, I'm not able to print on tray 1. I checked the configuration and I get these 3 options: $lsvirprt -q print1 -d hp@xprint -a _O Name Description Value _O Type of INPUT PAPER HANDLING (backward 1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: imad77
0 Replies

7. Hardware

Fan Tray for Sunfire T2000

Recently the rear fan assembly of one of our T2000 servers went faulty. I could replace it immediately with the one from a currently powered off standby machine. But now this one has to be replaced. So I got a quote from our supplier who charges EUR 776 for a new spare part or EUR 405 (all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hergp
0 Replies

8. Linux

Required Icon Tray in Linux

Hello I am using linux machine. I need Icon tray in this. "Icon Tray" contains all the icons which we open in the workspace. As such, these icons appear at the bottom (similar to windows i.e.when we open internetexplorer, Word, XLs, these icons appear in the bottom) I have to open so many... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nehashine
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WARNING: init(1M) exited on fatal signal 9: restarting automatically

Have you ever got these : WARNING: init(1M) exited on fatal signal 9: restarting automatically and how did you solve it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaABB
3 Replies
CREATE 
DOMAIN(7) SQL Commands CREATE DOMAIN(7) NAME
CREATE DOMAIN - define a new domain SYNOPSIS
CREATE DOMAIN domainname [AS] data_type [ DEFAULT default_expr ] [ constraint [, ... ] ] where constraint is: [ CONSTRAINT constraint_name ] { NOT NULL | NULL } PARAMETERS domainname The name (optionally schema-qualified) of a domain to be created. data_type The underlying data type of the domain. This may include array specifiers. Refer to the User's Guide for further information about data types and arrays. DEFAULT The DEFAULT clause specifies a default value for columns of the domain data type. The value is any variable-free expression (but subselects are not allowed). The data type of the default expression must match the data type of the domain. The default expression will be used in any insert operation that does not specify a value for the column. If there is no default for a domain, then the default is NULL. Note: If a default value is specified for a particular column, it overrides any default associated with the domain. In turn, the domain default overrides any default value associated with the underlying data type. CONSTRAINT constraint_name An optional name for a constraint. If not specified, the system generates a name. NOT NULL Values of this domain are not allowed to be NULL. NULL Values of this domain are allowed to be NULL. This is the default. This clause is only available for compatibility with non-standard SQL databases. Its use is discouraged in new applications. OUTPUTS CREATE DOMAIN Message returned if the domain is successfully created. DESCRIPTION
CREATE DOMAIN allows the user to register a new data domain with PostgreSQL for use in the current data base. The user who defines a domain becomes its owner. If a schema name is given (for example, CREATE DOMAIN myschema.mydomain ...) then the domain is created in the specified schema. Otherwise it is created in the current schema (the one at the front of the search path; see CURRENT_SCHEMA()). The domain name must be unique among the types and domains existing in its schema. Domains are useful for abstracting common fields between tables into a single location for maintenance. An email address column may be used in several tables, all with the same properties. Define a domain and use that rather than setting up each table's constraints individually. EXAMPLES
This example creates the country_code data type and then uses the type in a table definition: CREATE DOMAIN country_code char(2) NOT NULL; CREATE TABLE countrylist (id INT4, country country_code); COMPATIBILITY
SQL99 defines CREATE DOMAIN, but says that the only allowed constraint type is CHECK constraints. CHECK constraints for domains are not yet supported by PostgreSQL. SEE ALSO
DROP DOMAIN [drop_domain(7)], PostgreSQL Programmer's Guide SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 CREATE DOMAIN(7)