Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development I can't change the permissinos Post 302354935 by aneuryzma on Monday 21st of September 2009 02:33:16 AM
Old 09-21-2009
do you mean persons in my same group, right ?

Or all groups in which I am ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Change IP

hello How can i change the ip address on my solaris sun 9 server ? thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change wc -l

Hi, I would like realize a script that it can change " wc -l" with "wc -l | sed 's/ //g'", but my problem is that i can have a pipe ,a variable ( many variable different) or a file after wc -l ?how i could test this several case ? wc -l | cut -d' ' -f1` if wc -l ${F} | awk... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: francis_tom
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
FTP_SITE(3)								 1							       FTP_SITE(3)

ftp_site - Sends a SITE command to the server

SYNOPSIS
bool ftp_site (resource $ftp_stream, string $command) DESCRIPTION
ftp_site(3) sends the given SITE command to the FTP server. SITE commands are not standardized, and vary from server to server. They are useful for handling such things as file permissions and group membership. PARAMETERS
o $ftp_stream - The link identifier of the FTP connection. o $command - The SITE command. Note that this parameter isn't escaped so there may be some issues with filenames containing spaces and other characters. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Sending a SITE command to an ftp server <?php // Connect to FTP server $conn = ftp_connect('ftp.example.com'); if (!$conn) die('Unable to connect to ftp.example.com'); // Login as "user" with password "pass" if (!ftp_login($conn, 'user', 'pass')) die('Error logging into ftp.example.com'); // Issue: "SITE CHMOD 0600 /home/user/privatefile" command to ftp server if (ftp_site($conn, 'CHMOD 0600 /home/user/privatefile')) { echo "Command executed successfully. "; } else { die('Command failed.'); } ?> SEE ALSO
ftp_raw(3). PHP Documentation Group FTP_SITE(3)