Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Need help in logic using awk command Post 302351710 by senthil.ak on Wednesday 9th of September 2009 09:48:50 AM
Old 09-09-2009
Thanks very much...malcomex999

I will change my query to this one.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

cannot get logic for concatenation awk

Hello friends, I have a problem in printing an array.. Example if my array line contains 4 elements like following line=0002 , line=202200, line=200002, line= 300313 Now one = sprintf line line line line will concatenate my whole array to one. But I am not sure about the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: user_prady
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a logic for awk programming

Hello Friends, I have a txt file like below //*Init Start Reg(read,12'h42E,16'h0000); Nop(5628.5); //*Init End //*Main Start Reg(read,12'h42E,16'h0000); Nop(5628.5); //*Main End I want to calculate the values between //* Init Start & //* Init End And //*Main Start & //*Main... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a logic to start with awk/ sh

Hi Friends, I got stuck where to start with .. I ve a input file like below. where I want to compare write data with my read data .. The problem is that the read data should be compared with the lastest write data on that address. Note- Both write data & read data are in the same... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk logic

I want to print lines that have "IND" or "ind" or nothing in field 2 or 3 file: output needed: Code i wrote: nawk -F"," '{if(tolower($2||$3) ~"ind"||"")print}' file Help is appreciated (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

need an awk script/logic

In one data file i have values like this a b c 1 2 e f g 2 3 i j k 3 5 I need to sum up the last 2 columns and make a data file...How i can do that. a b c 1 2 e f g 2 3 i j k 3 5... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobprabhu
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk logic and math help

Hi, My file has 2 fields and millions of lines. variableStep chrom=Uextra span=25 201 0.5952 226 0.330693 251 0.121004 276 0.0736858 301 0.0646982 326 0.0736858 401 0.2952 426 0.230693 451 0.221004 476 0.2736858 Each field either has a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wyarosh
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use this logic with awk?

Hi friends, I am having 2 files, I just want to compare 2 files each containing 2 columns 1st column is lat, and 2nd column is long, if anyone can understand below logic please help me in writing script with awk.. here each field of file2 needs to be compared with std_file main counter=0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command Logic

Hi, I need the logic to utilize the command output to be feeded over to successive commands, for example : $ dtconf list-ls-data-sources -h hostname -P 636 -w ~/pwd.txt DATA MASTER 1 DATA MASTER 2 DATA CONSUMER 1 DATA CONSUMER 1 DATA CONSUMER 1 Based on above output, i would like... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnprince1980
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk logic

I am trying to check my logic on a long awk i'm using. I have about 30 checks that I built into an awk and I "believe" I did this right, but I could be wrong. awk -F\| ' $9 !~ /\/*{1,}*/ $9 ~ /\(-{4}, {2,3}/ $9 ~ /\({6}, {2,3}\)/ $9 ~ /\(\+{5}, {2,3}\)/ $9 ~ /\(\+\+{4}, {2,3}\)/ $9 ~... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dagamier
8 Replies
GLGETQUERYOBJECT(3G)						   OpenGL Manual					      GLGETQUERYOBJECT(3G)

NAME
glGetQueryObject - return parameters of a query object C SPECIFICATION
void glGetQueryObjectiv(GLuint id, GLenum pname, GLint * params); void glGetQueryObjectuiv(GLuint id, GLenum pname, GLuint * params); void glGetQueryObjecti64v(GLuint id, GLenum pname, GLint64 * params); void glGetQueryObjectui64v(GLuint id, GLenum pname, GLuint64 * params); PARAMETERS
id Specifies the name of a query object. pname Specifies the symbolic name of a query object parameter. Accepted values are GL_QUERY_RESULT or GL_QUERY_RESULT_AVAILABLE. params Returns the requested data. DESCRIPTION
glGetQueryObject returns in params a selected parameter of the query object specified by id. pname names a specific query object parameter. pname can be as follows: GL_QUERY_RESULT params returns the value of the query object's passed samples counter. The initial value is 0. GL_QUERY_RESULT_AVAILABLE params returns whether the passed samples counter is immediately available. If a delay would occur waiting for the query result, GL_FALSE is returned. Otherwise, GL_TRUE is returned, which also indicates that the results of all previous queries are available as well. NOTES
If an error is generated, no change is made to the contents of params. glGetQueryObject implicitly flushes the GL pipeline so that any incomplete rendering delimited by the occlusion query completes in finite time. If multiple queries are issued using the same query object id before calling glGetQueryObject, the results of the most recent query will be returned. In this case, when issuing a new query, the results of the previous query are discarded. glGetQueryObjecti64v and glGetQueryObjectui64v are available only if the GL version is 3.3 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if id is not the name of a query object. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if id is the name of a currently active query object. SEE ALSO
glBeginQuery(), glEndQuery(), glGetQueryiv(), glIsQuery(), glQueryCounter() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 Addison-Wesley. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLGETQUERYOBJECT(3G)