Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CMIS protocol problem
Operating Systems Solaris CMIS protocol problem Post 302350326 by asalman.qazi on Thursday 3rd of September 2009 12:10:56 PM
Old 09-03-2009
I know nothing about truss . If it is required to be installed , then i cannot do it as these are the production boxes.

Please shed some light on this

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Protocol Numbers

I'm planning on putting together a chart of basic information (port number, protocol number, transport layer protocol, etc) on different protocols (FTP, ICMP, DNS, IP, etc) I found: http://www.phys-iasi.ro/Library/RFCs/rfc1700.htm and that tells me a little bit of information but I'm looking... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

protocol

iam doing a research on WAN so pliz any body can give me or tell me where i would find communication protocol map..thats all 7 layers..OIS MODEL (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravineelkumar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mount protocol problem

i implemented the mount protocol through rpcv2. i keep getting a permission denied even if i already configured the server to allow my client. the rpc accectstat is ok but the mount service stat is permission denied. why is that? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: red_colt
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

telnet is not a registered protocol

I'm using firefox and I access a site which established a VPN connection to another site. There is a button which is supposed to log me into another system. When I click the button, I get an error window popup saying: telnet is not a registered protocol I do I register telnet as a protocol?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lyonsd
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

http protocol from UNIX

Is there any way to access http page from UNIX command line.... eg: http://www.abc.xyz (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
5 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

SNMP protocol

dear friends , how can I use the SNMP protocol to monitor the network and send notification alerts to the clients which have windows machines. I found the utility snmp_trapsend at the directory /usr/sbin ,how can I use this command ?? my server is SUN SOLARIS. please help !!!:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ahmed waheed
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

do peers communicate via protocol?

actual transmission path is physical layer. do peers in n layer communicate on any issue using n layer protocol with each other. as far as i know this communication is said to be virtual. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zius_oram
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

Regarding Protocol certiifcation

Hello Forum Members, I am siva ranganath from Hyderabad-India. I have an work experince of 4.5 years as application developer and support member in open source systems.i am good basic network programing ie applications developing in TCP/IP and i have an experince of 1 year in this N/W... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: workforsiva
0 Replies

9. IP Networking

Diameter protocol performance on RH 6.4

Hi, I recently upgraded from RH 6.2 to RH 6.4 on our diameter application server. After the upgrade, we saw the performance throughput of out diameter application went down about 40%. From 459K transaction per second to 234K TPS on RH 6.4. Nothing has changed in the network. I am using HP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ketanb81
3 Replies
vga_setegacolor(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setegacolor(3)

NAME
vga_setegacolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setegacolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to be a color resembling the color-th EGA coler. This works regardless of the depth of the current video mode. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). Valid values for color are: 0 - black. 1 - blue. 2 - green. 3 - cyan. 4 - red. 5 - magenta. 6 - brown. 7 - grey. 8 - dark grey (light black). 9 - light blue. 10 - light green. 11 - light cyan. 12 - light red. 13 - light magenta. 14 - yellow (light brown). 15 - white (light grey). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setcolor(3), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setegacolor(3)