Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tru 64 bad gateway
Special Forums IP Networking tru 64 bad gateway Post 302332727 by mr.awk on Friday 10th of July 2009 02:39:36 AM
Old 07-10-2009
Try:

route add -net 10.185.88.192/26 10.0.36.5 -dev tu1

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X25 on Tru UNIX ver 5

How do i set up X25 protocol on version 5 of Tru Unix (Compaq). I have manged to do it using version 4. What are the major differences.:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samudimu
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to search a bad record in a file then put the record in the bad file

I need to write a script that can find a bad record (for example: there is date field colom but value provided in the file for this field is N/A) then script shoud searches this pattern and then insert the whole record into the bad file. Example: File1 Name designation dateOfJoining... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shilendrajadon
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to search a bad record in a file then put the record in the bad file

I need to write a script that can find a bad record (for example: there is date field colom but value provided in the file for this field is N/A) then script shoud searches this pattern and then insert the whole record into the bad file. Example: File1 Name designation dateOfJoining... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shilendrajadon
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP Tru 64 & IBM AIX -- Few How to find

Anyone of you , Could you pls give me the command on HP Tru64 and IBM -AIX for below ? 1) How to find number of CPU & Number of core 2) Free RAM 3) How to get previously executed commands from history 4) Which process consumes more cpu resource? ( Similar to TOP in Linux/Solaris) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Tru 64 bit on HP AlphaServer ES45 creating problem Help Needed !!!

Dear All, I am new on Tru 64 bit Unix platform. I have a database server "HP AlphaServer ES45" version p5.1 of Tru Ux 64 bit installed. I have 4 hard drives in this system (1,2,3,4). My 4th hard drive is damaged which contain Oracle database files including partitions on 4th drives... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hellozishan
2 Replies

6. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why I get bad bad substitution when using eval?

Why I get bad replace when using eval? $ map0=( "0" "0000" "0") $ i=0 $ eval echo \${map$i} 0000 $ a=`eval echo \${map$i}` !!!error happens!!! bash: ${map$i}: bad substitution How to resolve it ? Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tru 64 Disk Capacity Check

i have a query on checking Tru64 disk drives physical capacity. i used hwmgr view devices and saw this disk. 160: /dev/disk/dsk7c COMPAQ BF03688284 bus-3-targ-0-lun-0 checking the model on the internet shows it is a 36.4GB drive. i checked the disk details and saw the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnotaguru
2 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Tru to print the last name and first name using key word

I am new to shell scripting and trying to do the below Stan:Smith:Detroit:MI Jim:Jones:Farmington Hills:MI Jack:Frost:Denver:CO Sue:Apple:New York:NY Cindy:Thompson:Battle Creek:MI John:Smith:Denver:CO George:Jones:New York:NY Need to create a shell script This script will display the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jakemathew
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Inconsistency between RedHat 6.5 global gateway and single gateway leads to loss of default gateway

Dear friends I use RedHat 6.5, which sets the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.26, and the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth11 as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.256. The two gateways are different.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanpeng
6 Replies
Route classifier in tc(8)					       Linux						 Route classifier in tc(8)

NAME
route - route traffic control filter SYNOPSIS
tc filter ... route [ from REALM | fromif TAG ] [ to REALM ] [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ] DESCRIPTION
Match packets based on routing table entries. This filter centers around the possibility to assign a realm to routing table entries. For any packet to be classified by this filter, a routing table lookup is performed and the returned realm is used to decide on whether the packet is a match or not. OPTIONS
action ACTION_SPEC Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets. classid CLASSID Push matching packets into the class identified by CLASSID. from REALM fromif TAG Perform source route lookups. TAG is the name of an interface which must be present on the system at the time of tc invocation. to REALM Match if normal (i.e., destination) routing returns the given REALM. EXAMPLES
Consider the subnet 192.168.2.0/24 being attached to eth0: ip route add 192.168.2.0/24 dev eth0 realm 2 The following route filter will then match packets from that subnet: tc filter add ... route from 2 classid 1:2 and pass packets on to class 1:2. NOTES
Due to implementation details, realm values must be in a range from 0 to 255, inclusive. Alternatively, a verbose name defined in /etc/iproute2/rt_realms may be given instead. SEE ALSO
tc(8), ip-route(8) iproute2 21 Oct 2015 Route classifier in tc(8)