Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change detection in MySQL.
Top Forums Web Development MySQL DevZone RSS Change detection in MySQL. Post 302326102 by amit_27 on Wednesday 17th of June 2009 05:50:58 AM
Old 06-17-2009
Ok. I will create new thread.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mysql would not start: missing mysql.sock

I recently installed mysql-standard-5.0.21-solaris9-sparc-64bit.pkg on a Solaris 9 machine (SunOS 5.9 Generic_118558-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250). The package installation went very smooth, however, starting mysql is a different story. I get the message below everytime I try to start mysql: #... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
2 Replies

2. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Daemon failed to start - no mysql.sock file

After doing a yum install mysql mysql-server on Fedora 14 I wasn't able to fully install the packages correctly. It installed MySQL 5.1. I was getting the following error when running the: mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help: Change date to datetime mysql using awk

#cat file1.log 10.51.61.38;Thu Nov 1 08:06:12 2012;Logout 10.51.62.21;Thu Nov 1 08:06:16 2012;Login output result: 10.51.61.38;2012-11-01 08:06:12;Logout 10.51.62.21;2012-11-01 08:06:16;Login how to write script using awk, need help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pillawa
1 Replies
pthread_detach(3C)														pthread_detach(3C)

NAME
pthread_detach - detach a thread SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... -lpthread [ library... ] #include <pthread.h> int pthread_detach(pthread_t thread); The pthread_detach() function is used to indicate to the implementation that storage for the thread thread can be reclaimed when that thread terminates. In other words, pthread_detach() dynamically resets the detachstate attribute of the thread to PTHREAD_CRE- ATE_DETACHED. After a successful call to this function, it would not be necessary to reclaim the thread using pthread_join(). See pthread_join(3C). If thread has not terminated, pthread_detach() will not cause it to terminate. The effect of multiple pthread_detach() calls on the same target thread is unspecified. If successful, pthread_detach() returns 0. Otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error. The pthread_detach() function will fail if: EINVAL The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. ESRCH No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pthread_create(3C), pthread_join(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) 23 Mar 2005 pthread_detach(3C)