Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development override rw-r--r-- root/staff for .htaccess? Post 302319315 by aneuryzma on Monday 25th of May 2009 03:52:57 AM
Old 05-25-2009
hi,

actually I've answered yes and the file has been deleted

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

root cron was override w/ 3rd party software

Hi Guys, I'm new in Unix Environment. Any Unix Guru around...I need help. My question is, is it possible that the root cron could be override with 3rd party software?How can it happen. Another thing, how the cron job works?, I mean how the Unix process the cron job , I don't have an idea... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kupal
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can you override root shell?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the logic of my user shell and root shell :confused: This might be best illustrated with an example. If I log into the linux host I'm using and run the following: -bash-3.2$ which python /usr/local/bin/python I now run sudo bash to become root and run the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuchulainn
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to become Forum Advisor / Staff?

Hi, Just curious to know how does one become a Forum Advisor or Forum Staff or Admin in unix.com? regards, Ahamed (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
4 Replies
GLDELETETEXTURES(3G)													      GLDELETETEXTURES(3G)

NAME
glDeleteTextures - delete named textures C SPECIFICATION
void glDeleteTextures( GLsizei n, const GLuint *textures ) PARAMETERS
n Specifies the number of textures to be deleted. textures Specifies an array of textures to be deleted. DESCRIPTION
glDeleteTextures deletes n textures named by the elements of the array textures. After a texture is deleted, it has no contents or dimen- sionality, and its name is free for reuse (for example by glGenTextures). If a texture that is currently bound is deleted, the binding reverts to 0 (the default texture). glDeleteTextures silently ignores 0's and names that do not correspond to existing textures. NOTES
glDeleteTextures is available only if the GL version is 1.1 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if n is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glDeleteTextures is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glIsTexture SEE ALSO
glAreTexturesResident(3G), glBindTexture(3G), glCopyTexImage1D(3G), glCopyTexImage2D(3G), glGenTextures(3G), glGet(3G), glGetTexParameter(3G), glPrioritizeTextures(3G), glTexImage1D(3G), glTexImage2D(3G), glTexParameter(3G) GLDELETETEXTURES(3G)