Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem in reflecting changes made on a JSP File Post 302304840 by Shikha Agrawal on Tuesday 7th of April 2009 11:44:13 AM
Old 04-07-2009
hey blfO..I pasted the code you suggested in my JSP but the chamges still dont reflect. Am i missing something?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i check if changes were made to a file using vi

okay, heres the thing I'm creating a script that I can use to create users. no, this is not a homework assignment or whatever it may seem. i'm just trying to master shell programming. how can I pass arguments in a file to useradd????? when i say arguments, I mean, all the arguments and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Why are the changes done to fs-root, not reflecting?

Hi all, I am trying to modify the file fs-root (on belenix). Here is the problem.. I just wanted to check whether any modifications done to the file will be reflected when its booted up, so just echoed a statement and saved it back to the cd and then booted it.. Unfortunately it did not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can we call JSP file from Unix.if so how.Please help me.Im newbie to Unix

Hi Can we call a jsp page from Unix.if so please let me know how we can.. thanks for the help in advance... thanks kumar (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mailsukumar
0 Replies

4. Solaris

mount point not reflecting actual utilization.

HI , I could see in df -k output that a mount point is 100% full. But i could not find any files with huge size that can be removed. So, i have umounted and mounted the filesystem again. Now, in my df -k output i could see that th eutilization is only 7%. Can anyone please suggest what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sag71155
3 Replies

5. AIX

HACMP LV size is not reflecting

Hi i increased the lv size using smit hacmp. but, the new size is not reflecting.. why?. the pp size is 512 MB. before it was 4 PP's. i increased to 10 PP's. when i type df -m /xxx.. it is showing 2GB only. see the info below.. root@db:/ > df -m /xxx/xxx Filesystem MB blocks Free... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honeym210
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert a function in a jsp file using Shell scripting

Greetings to all.I am new to the forum as well as to UNIX as well.I have a jsp file which has the following selectedStartMonth = request.getParameter( "startMonth" ); selectedStartDay = request.getParameter( "startDay" ); selectedStartYear = request.getParameter( "startYear" );... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 20033716
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

simple jsp problem.

I have my jsp page located at /install/apache-tomcat-5.5.29/webapps/jsp-examples/light/login.jsp There fore i will have to use following url to access it. localhost:8080/jsp-examples/light/login.jsp How would i make this little shorter like. localhost:8080/login.jsp I m using... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
13 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check the changes made to file in vi

Hi, I use vi editor in Unix. Is there any way if we can know that what change was made to the file opened in vi before quitting? As i opened a huge file made some changes yesterday and didnt save it. Today when i was quitting the vi , i came to know that some changes are made(as i got... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
6 Replies

9. Linux

Umount is not reflecting in losetup.

Hi, initially i will mount a image using loop device using below command mount -n -o loop,noatime,ro -t squashfs /mnt/fsh/bt.img /opt/app/test then "mount" reflects with below /dev/loop0 on /opt/app/test type squashfs (ro,noatime) i will then umount using below commnd, umount is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: successlin
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How do I add a log file path to a vi file to monitor all the changes made to the file?

I'm curious to know how do I add an empty log file (test1.log) to an existing text file to monitor all the changes made to a.txt. Is this expression export PATH=$PATH:/home/test1.log right to be added to the text file a.txt? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TestKing
5 Replies
asadmin-deploydir(1AS)						   User Commands					    asadmin-deploydir(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-deploydir, deploydir - deploys an exploded format of application archive SYNOPSIS
deploydir --user admin_user[--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--virtualservers virtual_servers] [--contextroot context_root] [--force=true] [--ver- ify=false] [--precompilejsp=false][--name component_name] [--uniquetablenames=true | false] [--dbvendorname dbvendorname] [--createta- bles=false | --dropandcreatetables=false] dirpath Deploys the exploded format of the application archives present under the directory provided as the command operand. The deployed format, of EAR or WAR applications, reside on the application server and have a directory structure which can be used for deployment. The --force option makes sure the component is forcefully (re)deployed even if the specified component has already been deployed or already exists. Set --force to false for a first deployment. If the application with that name is running, and force is set to false, the command fails. If the --uniquetablenames, --createtables, and --dropandcreatetables options are not specified, the entries in the deployment descriptors are used. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. --virtualservers comma separated list of virtual server IDs. --contextroot valid only if the archive is a web module. It is ignored for other archive types; defaults to filename without extension. --force makes sure the component is forcefully (re)deployed even if the specified component has already been deployed or already exists. --precompilejsp by default is set to false which does not allow the JSP to pre-compile during deployment. Instead JSPs are compiled during runtime. --verify if set to true, the syntax and semantics of the deployment descriptor is verified. --name name of the deployable component. --uniquetablenames guarantees unique table names for all the beans and results in a hashcode added to the table names. This is useful if you have an pplication with case-sensitive bean names. --dbvendorname name of the database vendor being used. Default is the corresponding entry in the cmp-resource () element of the sun-ejb-jar.xml file. If not specified, the default is SQL92. Thereby the DDL files to create and drop tables will be generated in SQL92 format. --createtables creates tables during deployment for applications using unmapped CMP beans. Default is the corresponding entry in the cmp-resource element of the sun-ejb-jar.xml file. If not specified, defaults to the entries in the deployment descriptors. --dropandcreatetables drops existing tables and creates tables during deployment for application using unmapped CMP beans. If not speci- fied, the tables will be dropped if the drop-tables-at-undeploy entry in the cmp-resource element of the sun-ejb- jar.xml file is set to true. The new tables are created if the create-tables-at-deploy entry in the cmp-resource element of the sun-ejb-jar.xml is set to true. On redeploy the tables created by the previous deploy are dropped before creating the new tables. OPERANDS
dirpath path to the directory containing the exploded format of the deployable archive. Example 1: Using deploydir asadmin> deploydir --user admin --passwordfile passwords.txt --host localhost --port 4848 --force=true --precompilejsp=true /home/temp/sampleApp Command deploydir executed successfully Where: theexploded application to be deployed is in the /home/temp/sampleApp directory. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-deploy(1AS), asadmin-undeploy(1AS), asadmin- enable(1AS), asadmin-disable(1AS), asadmin-list-components(1) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-deploydir(1AS)