Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Multiple linux distros in one box Post 302303632 by etcpasswd on Friday 3rd of April 2009 06:44:56 AM
Old 04-03-2009
Quote:
Ok, which time-traveler did you snag this one off?
it should be Ubuntu 8.10. My mistake.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Universal Repositories for All Linux Distros

Is it possible to use Other Distro's ( i.e Debian's or Ubuntu's ) repositories in Fedora? If not then what should be done to make common repositories for all linux distros. regards, Arun Maurya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maurya
2 Replies

2. Linux

is there a guide for linux distros?

i`m trying to fidnd a distro that is good for m but it is not that easy i discovered, so if anybody please can give som tips i would been very happy thank you for reading:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KMLiveLinux
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Points to compare Linux distros

I 've a question regarding which points should be considered to compare 2 different linux distros say RedHat & Ubuntu. for a production environment non-db applications ... any help will be appreciated .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. Fedora

On Installing Multiple Linux Distros on a Computer

Guys, I was planning to install Ubuntu, Fedora and Backtrack on the same computer (along with Windows 7). My Specifications are: 2.67 Core i5 4GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB HDD I have a system running Windows 7 with 3 partitions (240, 130, 130) GBs. And I was planning on freeing out 30GB of space and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hMeU
3 Replies

5. Linux

Linux script for multiple box login.

Hello! We currently use a SecureCRT .vbs script which automates logging into multiple boxes to run a few commands. However, I'd like to have something run in Linux vs. our emulator. Below is my objective :): Our current .vbs script will look at an IP list .txt file on our PC, then login to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: birdboyee
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenSSL usage on Linux Distros

Hi, My server is Centos 6 i686. Is it possible get an openssl download from this site "https://www.openssl.org/source/" (which is used for 64 bit platforms) and use it on 32 bit platforms also? Thx, Aigini (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
5 Replies
byobu-launcher-install(1)					       byobu						 byobu-launcher-install(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-install - Byobu Launcher installation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-install [-n|--no-logout] DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-install(1) is a simple utilty that will add a line to your $HOME/.profile file which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). By default, when users detach from the byobu(1) session they will also logout. Users can change this behavior by adding the [-n|--no-logout] option when they run byobu-launcher-install(1). You can disable this behavior entirely at any time with the byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) utility. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-install(1)