Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Parity, SRM, VSA/Fusion, Service Portal, Remotely Anywhere, and Tivoli TEC. Post 302301321 by Yogesh Sawant on Thursday 26th of March 2009 01:41:37 PM
Old 03-26-2009
see this

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

kernel: Additional sense: Scsi parity error ()

Hey guys how do you troubleshoot this kind of problem kernel: Additional sense: Scsi parity error () (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbn
2 Replies

2. AIX

Best Tivoli site for me ?

At work, I do Tivoli (v4.x) software distribution on AIX (v5.2) machines for clients all over the worlds. I know about IBM's own Tivoli forums but they seam to not be for the things I usualy want to ask. What would be the best place/forum to ask Tivoli questions from an operator and a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
1 Replies

3. AIX

Tivoli 5.3

Hello everybody! I have IBM System Storage TS3200 Tape and I want to use it with Tivoli version 5.3 .. but during the Device Configuration withard Tivoli cant find TS3200 Device.. Hereis my question: is TS3200 supported for tivoli 5.3 ???? thank you very much (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwzviadi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing all occurences depending on parity

I want to replace all occurences of '$' in a LaTeX source code in the following way: The dollars on odd position in the file must be changed in '$latex ' and the other dollars can remain the same. I was thinking to make a script which replaces all odd occurences of a given character with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: beni22sof
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help excluding files in a SRM script

I have a script that will SRM all files in a directory. I am trying to get it to exclude the .app extension and am not sure how. Thank You in advanced :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: WatsonN
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tivoli Tape Zero percent

Hii all, If i insert zero percent tape in tivoli. Then tivoli will write data on it. But zero percent tape has some files inside, its not a scratch tape. Because if we recover data then tivoli can ask for zero percent tape. But when tivoli will write data on a zero percent tape ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uusmankhalil
0 Replies

7. Solaris

solaris raids parity

what actually stored in the parity reserved on each slice in raid 5 configuration. how to restore the data if a disk is failed in raid5 configuration (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: revathireddy
1 Replies
MPT(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    MPT(4)

NAME
mpt -- LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI/Fibre Channel driver SYNOPSIS
mpt* at pci? dev ? function ? scsibus* at mpt? DESCRIPTION
The mpt driver provides support for the LSI Logic Fusion-MPT family of SCSI and Fibre Channel and SAS controllers: o 53c1020 (Ultra320 SCSI) o 53c1030 (Dual Ultra320 SCSI) o AS1068 (SAS/SATA) o FC909 (1Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC909A (Dual 1Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC919 (2Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC919X (2Gb/s Fibre Channel, PCI-X) o FC929 (Dual 2Gb/s Fibre Channel) o FC929X (Dual 2Gb/s Fibre Channel, PCI-X) SEE ALSO
cd(4), ch(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4), siop(4), st(4), uk(4) HISTORY
The mpt driver first appeared in NetBSD 2.0. AUTHORS
The mpt driver was originally written for FreeBSD by Greg Ansley . It was ported to NetBSD by Jason R. Thorpe and contributed by Wasabi Sys- tems, Inc. BSD
February 16, 2009 BSD