Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete a word
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Delete a word Post 302298723 by gseptember on Wednesday 18th of March 2009 11:49:17 AM
Old 03-18-2009
Delete a word

i have created the following input script

Code:
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME_GN
AS
sp_strip_mean_value_type.get_val(MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME) MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME_val
sp_strip_mean_value_type.get_val(MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME) MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME_counter
select IMSI_ID,MCC_ID,MNC_ID,TIME_ID,COUNTER,ERRORCOUNT,
PDPCREATEATTEMPT,PDPCREATEFAILNETWORK,PDPCREATESUCCESS,
USERAGENT,HTTPGETATTEMPT,HTTPGETAVGTHROUGHPUT,
HTTPGETBYTES,HTTPGETSUCCESS,HTTPPOSTATTEMPT,
HTTPPOSTAVGTHROUGHPUT,HTTPPOSTBYTES,HTTPPOSTSUCCESS,
WAPGETATTEMPT,WAPGETAVGTHROUGHPUT,WAPGETBYTES,
WAPGETSUCCESS,WAPPOSTATTEMPT,WAPPOSTAVGTHROUGHPUT,
WAPPOSTBYTES,WAPPOSTSUCCESS,MMSRETRIEVEATTEMPT,
MMSRETRIEVEAVGDOWNLOADTIME,MMSRETRIEVEAVGTTFB,
MMSRETRIEVEAVGTHROUGHPUT,MMSRETRIEVEBYTES,
MMSRETRIEVESUCCESS,MMSSENDATTEMPT,MMSSENDAVGTTFB,
MMSSENDAVGTHROUGHPUT,MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME,MMSSENDBYTES,
MMSSENDSUCCESS,URL1ACCESSATTEMPT,URL1ACCESSSUCCESS,
URL1AVGDOWNLOADRATE,URL1AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL1AVGTTFB,
URL2ACCESSATTEMPT,URL2ACCESSSUCCESS,URL2AVGDOWNLOADRATE,
URL2AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL2AVGTTFB,URL3ACCESSATTEMPT,
URL3ACCESSSUCCESS,URL3AVGDOWNLOADRATE,
URL3AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL3AVGTTFB,URL4ACCESSATTEMPT,
URL4ACCESSSUCCESS,URL4AVGDOWNLOADRATE,
URL4AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL4AVGTTFB,URL5ACCESSATTEMPT,
URL5ACCESSSUCCESS,URL5AVGDOWNLOADRATE,URL5AVGDOWNLOADTIME,
URL5AVGTTFB,URL6ACCESSATTEMPT,URL6ACCESSSUCCESS,
URL6AVGDOWNLOADRATE,URL6AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL6AVGTTFB,
URL7ACCESSATTEMPT,URL7ACCESSSUCCESS,URL7AVGDOWNLOADRATE,
URL7AVGDOWNLOADTIME,URL7AVGTTFB,URL8ACCESSATTEMPT,
URL8ACCESSSUCCESS,URL8AVGDOWNLOADRATE,URL8AVGDOWNLOADTIME,
URL8AVGTTFB,PDPCREATEFAIL,PDPCREATEFAILUSER,PDPCREATETIMEOUT,A
VGCLIENTSETUPTIME,AVGDOWNLOADTIME,AVGENDTOENDTIME,
AVGSERVERSETUPTIME,AVGTTFB,AVGUPLOADTIME,GETATTEMPT,
GETAVGTHROUGHPUT,GETSUCCESS,POSTATTEMPT,
POSTAVGTHROUGHPUT,POSTSUCCESS,HTTPGETTIMEOUT,
HTTPPOSTTIMEOUT,WAPGETABORT,WAPPOSTABORT,
MMSRETRIEVEAVGENDTOENDTIME,MMSSENDAVGENDTOENDTIME,
URL1AVGENDTOENDTIME,URL2AVGENDTOENDTIME,
URL3AVGENDTOENDTIME,URL4AVGENDTOENDTIME,
URL5AVGENDTOENDTIME,URL6AVGENDTOENDTIME,
URL7AVGENDTOENDTIME,URL8AVGENDTOENDTIME,PDPUPDATEATTEMPT,
PDPUPDATEFAIL,PDPUPDATEFAILNETWORK,PDPUPDATEFAILUSER,
PDPUPDATESUCCESS,PDPUPDATETIMEOUT,PDPDELETEATTEMPT,
PDPDELETEFAIL,PDPDELETEFAILNETWORK,PDPDELETEFAILUSER,
PDPDELETESUCCESS,PDPDELETETIMEOUT from gn_imsi_15_user@dblink where time_id=(select max(time_id) from gn_imsi_15_user@dblink) and imsi_id in (select imsi_id from gn_imsi_15_user);

Basically i now want to delete MMSSENDAVGUPLOADTIME when it occurs in the select statement

PS sorry for the messy post

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to delete spaces around a word

suppose a line has one word ex: unix how to delete space around that word? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachin.gangadha
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete a word from a file?

Hi All, I want to delete a word from file. How to do that. I have file that contains the following Information. EntityName:alba00r1.mis.amat.com OverallStatus:Minor IfName:Gi1/0 EntityName:alba00r1.mis.amat.com ] OverallStatus:Normal IfName:Se0/0/0... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ntgobinath
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete line containin specified word

write a shell script that deletes all lines containing a specified word in one or more files supplied as arguments to it.help is appreciated .thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shawz
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to delete all character before certain word

Hi, For example, i have a string "123 456 789 abc 111 222 333" and I would like to delete all the characters before abc so that it becomes "abc 111 222 333" how can i do that in unix? using sed? note: I actually don't know how many words/charachters before "abc", so the "cut"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: phandy
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete character from a word

Friends, I'm looking for a command that delete the first tho caractere in a word. Here is an exp : I want to replace "20091001" by "091001" or "replace" by "place" Thx, (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: newpromo
13 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete everything after/before a word in a file

I'm looking for a command that will read a file listing information and delete everything after a certain word is found. I also may need to search the file and delete everything before a certain word. The file would contains fields of information like below repeating for the entire file; Name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: daveisme
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete the last word in a file?

Hi All, I have a file with the data as below. In this i want to delete the last word. Could you pls help me. $INSTALL_HOME/lib/fm_voucher_pol.so $INSTALL_HOME/source/sys/fm_apn_pol/fm_apn_pol_device_set_state.c In the above two lines i want to delete fm_voucher_pol.so and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search the word to be deleted and delete lines above this word starting from P1 to P3

Hi, I have to search a word in a text file and then I have to delete lines above from the word searched . For eg suppose the file is like this: Records P1 10,23423432 ,77:1 ,234:2 P2 10,9089004 ,77:1 ,234:2 ,87:123 ,9898:2 P3 456456 P1 :123,456456546 P2 abc:324234 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsachan
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete Word between two Char.

HI Guys, I have Input:- A nput A.txt 000100/port_xcu_dev_6/port_0_dev_7 000100/port_xcu_dev_6/port_1_dev_10 000100/port_xcu_dev_2/port_2_dev_8 000100/port_xcu_dev_3/port_3_dev_11 000100/port_xcuv_9/port_4_dev_9 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete word from the file

My file has contents like below. It is named as output_file.txt /usr/sas/sas_config/Lev1/SASApp/StoredProcessServer/Logs/SASApp_STPServer_2015-08-27_tmptcmsaslva2_19142.log /usr/sas/sas_config/Lev1/SASApp/StoredProcessServer/Logs/SASApp_STPServer_2015-08-27_tmptcmsaslva2_19142.log... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ram Kumar_BE
12 Replies
Bio::SeqIO::kegg(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Bio::SeqIO::kegg(3pm)

NAME
Bio::SeqIO::kegg - KEGG sequence input/output stream SYNOPSIS
# It is probably best not to use this object directly, but # rather go through the SeqIO handler system. Go: use Bio::SeqIO; $stream = Bio::SeqIO->new(-file => $filename, -format => 'KEGG'); while ( my $seq = $stream->next_seq() ) { # do something with $seq } DESCRIPTION
This class transforms KEGG gene records into Bio::Seq objects. Mapping of record properties to object properties This section is supposed to document which sections and properties of a KEGG databank record end up where in the Bioperl object model. It is far from complete and presently focuses only on those mappings which may be non-obvious. $seq in the text refers to the Bio::Seq::RichSeqI implementing object returned by the parser for each record. 'ENTRY' $seq->primary_id 'NAME' $seq->display_id 'DEFINITION' $seq->annotation->get_Annotations('description'); 'ORTHOLOG' grep {$_->database eq 'KO'} $seq->annotation->get_Annotations('dblink') 'CLASS' grep {$_->database eq 'PATH'} $seq->annotation->get_Annotations('dblink') 'POSITION' FIXME, NOT IMPLEMENTED 'PATHWAY' for my $pathway ( $seq->annotation->get_Annotations('pathway') ) { # } 'DBLINKS' $seq->annotation->get_Annotations('dblink') 'CODON_USAGE' FIXME, NOT IMPLEMENTED 'AASEQ' $seq->translate->seq 'NTSEQ' $seq-E<gt>seq FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Allen Day Email allenday@ucla.edu APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ next_seq Title : next_seq Usage : $seq = $stream->next_seq() Function: returns the next sequence in the stream Returns : Bio::Seq::RichSeq object Args : write_seq Title : write_seq Note : write_seq() is not implemented for KEGG format output. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::SeqIO::kegg(3pm)