Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Blocked ports
Special Forums IP Networking Blocked ports Post 302286404 by link7722 on Wednesday 11th of February 2009 04:07:56 AM
Old 02-11-2009
Blocked ports

I have installed a network camera in my home which i would like to watch when i am in my office.The problem is that the specific port that is used from my camera to pass video is blocked by my isp(as most ports for incoming connections). It is not possible to change that port from my camera software so i can then do the port forward for my router.I am searching a way to bypass that blocked ports through an ssh tunnel (as it seems that this is probably the only way), either creating an ssh server in my home or through a third ssh server in the web.I am not really familiar with ssh , so any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Function in a blocked state.

Hi, How do you write a function which has to stay blocked in a wait state till an event occurs? The event could be the arrival of a message/updation of a database etc .. Regards, VJ (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjsony
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

BitTorrent port 6969 blocked... how to get around the blocked port

Due to the massive Upload speeds killing .... or overstressing our schools network...... my school has blocked port 6969 (the most common BitTorrent port). So I cant connect to the tracker anymore, in other words no more downloading from school :( Does anyone know how I can get around the ports... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PenguinDevil
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

IP Blocked

When I try to view these forums from work, I get a message that my IP has been blocked. Please advise as to how to fix this situation. My IP at work comes from the following class B network: 128.226.X.X (Binghamton University) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: debcav
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Date on which a user is blocked

I work on AIX 5.3 and need to know if is possible to know the date on which a user is blocked. Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmr88
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Blocked process and preempt

Hello Everyone, There is a column kthr:b in vmstat. How a process become blocked? If the process calls system call pread and sleeps inside it, is the process blocked in that moment? How a process sleeping because it has no work at all (as Notepad when we are not using it) differs from a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sant
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing blocked text

I do have a flat text file that are divided into blocks. Each block is demimited by '='. I would like to parse certain numbers and letters. This is the format of the file I have. It has thousands of such blocks >A B 1, 100 TTTT 100 95 >C D 1, 95 GHJKL = >A B 1, 72 GHUJKLO 72 84 >C D... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanja
3 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registering from blocked country

Hi, I'm come from Vietnam and want to join to Unix forum just because I like Unix programming and want to learning more. My IP is allocate by DHCP server so it is dynamic. Here is my desired username and my email: Username: lucasdo Email: rennersstar@gmail.com Thank you very much for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucasdo
0 Replies
get_camera_matrix(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					get_camera_matrix(3alleg4)

NAME
get_camera_matrix - Constructs a camera matrix for perspective projection. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void get_camera_matrix(MATRIX *m, fixed x, y, z, xfront, yfront, zfront, fixed xup, yup, zup, fov, aspect); DESCRIPTION
Constructs a camera matrix for translating world-space objects into a normalised view space, ready for the perspective projection. The x, y, and z parameters specify the camera position, xfront, yfront, and zfront are the 'in front' vector specifying which way the camera is facing (this can be any length: normalisation is not required), and xup, yup, and zup are the 'up' direction vector. The fov parameter specifies the field of view (ie. width of the camera focus) in binary, 256 degrees to the circle format. For typical pro- jections, a field of view in the region 32-48 will work well. 64 (90(de) applies no extra scaling - so something which is one unit away from the viewer will be directly scaled to the viewport. A bigger FOV moves you closer to the viewing plane, so more objects will appear. A smaller FOV moves you away from the viewing plane, which means you see a smaller part of the world. Finally, the aspect ratio is used to scale the Y dimensions of the image relative to the X axis, so you can use it to adjust the propor- tions of the output image (set it to 1 for no scaling - but keep in mind that the projection also performs scaling according to the view- port size). Typically, you will pass (float)w/(float)h, where w and h are the parameters you passed to set_projection_viewport. Note that versions prior to 4.1.0 multiplied this aspect ratio by 4/3. SEE ALSO
apply_matrix(3alleg4), get_align_matrix(3alleg4), set_projection_viewport(3alleg4), persp_project(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 get_camera_matrix(3alleg4)