Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fftw libraries
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) fftw libraries Post 302276161 by federico_tn84 on Tuesday 13th of January 2009 06:53:54 AM
Old 01-13-2009
now the terminal output file! Smilie

I see a lot of "make[5]: Nothing to be done for..." maybe this is the problem.
Is it a compiler problem in your opinion?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

5. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to compile and looking for old libraries

I have been working to install gparted on Centos. Compiling gparted required a number of thing I didn't have, so I downloaded and comilied them as root. After a lot of frustration, I tried using a sript to do it in another directory and removed all of the previously compiled code which was in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
CHICKEN-BUG(1)						      General Commands Manual						    CHICKEN-BUG(1)

NAME
chicken-bug - generates a bug report from user input SYNOPSIS
chicken-bug [ filename | OPTION ... ] OPTIONS
-help Show usage information. -to-stdout Write bug report to standard output instead of writing it to a file. - Read user input from standard input, even if files are given on the command line. DESCRIPTION
chicken-bug generates a bug report file that collects user-input, optional files and system information obtained from the installed CHICKEN executables and libraries. Non-option arguments given on the command line are inserted into the bug report. If no option is given, or if - has been passed on the command line, then a description of the problem is read from standard input, until EOF (CTRL-D) or a line consisting only of "." (period) is read. The bug report will be written to a file in the current directory, which should be sent to CHICKEN maintainers as it contains various use- ful bits of information that make it easier to classify the problem described. Bug reports should be as detailed as possible. It is also very helpful to include code that reproduces the problem. The more detailed the input and the more thorough the description is, the easier you make it for the CHICKEN developers to help you. BUGS
Submit bug reports by e-mail to chicken-janitors@nongnu.org AUTHOR
The CHICKEN Team. SEE ALSO
chicken(1) 19 Sep 2001 CHICKEN-BUG(1)