Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Name change request
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Name change request Post 302275191 by Autocross.US on Friday 9th of January 2009 01:10:02 PM
Old 01-09-2009
Name change request

Hello,

i'd like to have my forum name changed to Autocross.US to match my name on other Unix/Linux related forums. TIA,

jim

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request

Hi; I'd like to change my user name. How can i do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moe2266
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Request for change password when expired

Hello folks, I have few linux machines and one server from which I can connect to others without password (of course ssh key). On some server when root password will expired is asking me for change passord but on some servers no. When I can find some configuration of this behavior? Thx for any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy all files matching the request and change the extension at the same time

Hi everyone When I'm starting my script I'm giving to it two parameters: script.sh ext1 ext2 I need to copy all files in a directory fitting ext1, to the same folder, with the same names, but with the changed extension to ext2. Till now I've just managed to do it for only 1 file, but I... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: vacuity93
16 Replies

4. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)