Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PF_KEY Errors
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users PF_KEY Errors Post 302273039 by RobSand on Friday 2nd of January 2009 10:49:50 AM
Old 01-02-2009
Thanks Reborg! I will let you know how it went...

Rob

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Help with errors

I am very new to the world of Unix, in the middle of a crash course as I write this due to a system failure for my company. This system went down approximately 24 hours ago due to some apparent thunderstorms that passed through. The problem is that my company, like many others, has laid off... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phaedirean
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

errors

fatal server error: couldn't open x pointer device! is one attached? xinit: connection refused (errno 239): unable to connect to X server xinit: no such process (errno3): server error. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nobody
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
0 Replies

4. AIX

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What are these errors?

root@INTSETICADB # su - oracle Killed root@INTSETICADB # su - selectica Killed root@INTSETICADB # man prstat Reformatting page. Please Wait...Segmentation Fault - core dumped sys(cd /usr/man; /usr/lib/sgml/sgml2roff /usr/man/sman1m/prstat.1m > /tmp/sman_iUaW5x) fail! aborted (sorry) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X errors

I'm trying to set up x2x between my desktop and laptop, and as a precondition to that, I'm just trying to get each to be able to display programs on the other (e.g. "desktop$ xterm -display laptop:0"). OS is Ubuntu 5.10 and X version is X.org 6.8.2 I've set up X to run without -nolisten, and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vertigo23
1 Replies

7. Programming

errors....

hi i have written a program to display files in a directory but it doesnt compile on the sun/solaris system.... im using gcc(inbuilt compiler) im generally used to working on a windows environment so maybe im overlookiing something ive added comments to help readability of the program i also... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anything2
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major OS errors/Bash errors help!!!!

Hi all, dummy here.... I have major errors on entering the shell. On login I get: -bash: dircolors: command not found -bash: tr: command not found -bash: fgrep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: id: command not found -bash: [: =: unary... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcmmlynn
12 Replies

9. Solaris

IPsec PF_KEY UPDATE error

Hello everyone :) First of all, happy new year. I am trying to set up an IPSec connection from a Solaris 10 Server to a Jetdirect 835n Printserver. We use certificates for the authentication (no preshared keys). The phase 1 completes succesffuly but the phase 2 doesn't. Unfortunately, I have no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bonusk
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Errors using ln

ln: Filename1 and Filename2 are identical. Seems to be an error.. Unable to proceed further Can you ppl help me? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevM
5 Replies
mailcompat(1)							   User Commands						     mailcompat(1)

NAME
mailcompat - provide SunOS compatibility for Solaris mailbox format DESCRIPTION
mailcompat is a program to provide SunOS 4.x compatability for the Solaris mailbox format. You would typically run mailcompat to be able to read mail on a workstation running SunOS 4.x when your mail server is running Solaris. Enabling mailcompat creates an entry in your .forward file, if it exists. If this file does not exist, mailcompat will create it. Dis- abling mailcompat will remove the entry from the .forward file, and if this was the only entry, will remove the entire file. To execute mailcompat, log onto the Solaris mail server and enter mailcompat on the command line. Answer the queries provided by the pro- gram. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of mailcompat when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2^31 bytes). EXAMPLES
Example 1 Examples of the mailcompat feature. The following example enables the mailcompat feature for the user "john". example% mailcompat This program can be used to store your mail in a format that you can read with SunOS 4.X based mail readers To enable the mailcompat feature a ".forward" file is created. Would you like to enable the mailcompat feature? Y Mailcompat feature ENABLED.Run mailcompat with no arguments to remove it example% The following example disables the mailcompat feature for the user "john". example% mailcompat This program can be used to store your mail in a format that you can read with SunOS 4.X based mail readers You have a .forward file in your home directory containing: "|/usr/bin/mailcompat johns" Would you like to remove it and disable the mailcompat feature? y Back to normal reception of mail. example% FILES
~/.forward list of recipients for forwarding messages ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mailx(1), attributes(5), largefile(5) SunOS 5.11 4 Aug 1994 mailcompat(1)