Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Sun 6048 Blade Rack Power Reqs. Post 302270720 by reborg on Monday 22nd of December 2008 04:08:37 PM
Old 12-22-2008
The racks are simply Sun Rack 1000-38 or 1000-42 there is nothing specific to the 6000 blades in this but yes I have got that configuration.

I don't wish to seem abrupt but if you have a specific question please ask the question rather than related questions. I assume you are asking because you have a fully taken delivery of a pre-racked system?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

sun Blade 2000 and XVR100

hello, I have SunBlade 2000 with XVR-1000 graphics card. Xserver won't loaded. I've reinstalled OS 9 ( loaded Driver) nor 10 still won't do it. Anyone has this problem or have any ideas whats' wrong, greatly appreciated!! thanks in adv. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anphdula
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help to configure Sun Blade 150 workstation

Hi, I am new to UNIX. I have a Sun Blade 150 worksation. I used a Dell monitor and Dell keyboard as input and output devices. However, workstation always told me that keyboard couldn't be found. I used Dell keyboard with USB and Dell keyboard with series connector. It all didn't work. Please help... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
10 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Blade 100 Disk Compatibility

It's me again, I was taking my Sun Blade 100 apart last night to see what kind of drive I have. It is a Seagate ST320011A Barracuda ATA IV 20 GB 7200 RPM Ultra ATA/100 IDE. Now 20 gig ain't all that big anymore and I got to thinking about putting a couple bigger drives in there. although I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
7 Replies

4. Hardware

Sun Blade 1000 keyboard not detected.

Hello, I have a sun blade 1000 machine, it passes post, has 2 750mhz sparc 3 cpus and has 4GB of ram. I have setup a TIP connection and did everything i could to figure what the hell is going on, but I cannot it seems to me that the usb ports are not giving out any power. I've tried all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Blade 150 not a Sun?

I have recently re-installed Solaris 10 on a Sun Blade 150 followed by a patch set (10_Recommended) dated 2011.12.05. I have just noticed /bin/sun now returns false, rather than true. See below. $ uname -a SunOS myblade1 5.10 Generic_147440-07 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100 $ /bin/sparc &&... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apmcd47
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstalling Solaris 9 on Sun Blade 100

For the past ten years I have owned a blade 100, and I had Solaris 9 running on it. Due to the fact, 9 is woefully out of date, I wanted to try 10, but 10 needed more ram, so I beefed up the ram to the full 2 gig. I have two 15 gig ide drives in the box (stock drives). But unfortunately solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RichardET
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SUN BLADE T6340 - which OS ?

Hi, I have server SUN BLADE T6340 and i tried install debian sparc on this machine. Will it work ? In the specification is written only Solaris 10. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
4 Replies

8. Hardware

How to find Power Management Profile on CLI for Blade?

Hi, I have set the power management profile on a Blade to Max Performance. Is there and command I can run to check this when the machine is up and running Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eeisken
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Execution problems with sun blade 150

hello i have a forte gamma camera Philips device . and its a medical device. this medical device is came with sun blade 150 pc and pegasys is printed on the sun blade pc .the problem is when i switched the power on , the sun blade runs and a white screen appear with the information about the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moh_abaloo
6 Replies
hpionIBMblade(1)						      OpenHPI							  hpionIBMblade(1)

NAME
hpionIBMblade - An openhpi sample application that shows how two (2) openhpi plugins can be used to display and manage resources of an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC). SYNOPSIS
hpionIBMblade [ -x ] DESCRIPTION
hpionIBMblade shows how two (2) openhpi plugins can be used to display and manage resources of an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC). Both the ipmi and snmp_bc plugin have the same IBM Blade target. Resources from both plugins are combined to show a complete view of the IBM Blade. @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ WARNING @@ RESTRICTIONS @@ This client application is designed to run **only** inband on an IBM Blade with Basedboard Management Controller (BMC) OPTIONS
-x Display debug messages. SAMPLE CONFIGURATION FILE
handler libipmi { entity_root = "{SYSTEM_CHASSIS,2}" name = "smi" addr = 0 } handler libsnmp_bc { host = "bc.mm.ip.address" version = "3" community = "bc_community" entity_root = "{SYSTEM_CHASSIS,1}" security_name = "myid" passphrase = "mypassword" security_level = "authNoPriv" auth_type = "MD5" } SEE ALSO
AUTHORS
Authors of this man page: Peter D Phan (pdphan@users.sourceforge.net) 2.14.1 2009-11-23 hpionIBMblade(1)