Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Customer support engineer
Operating Systems HP-UX Customer support engineer Post 302268108 by Jahangir Mirza on Monday 15th of December 2008 04:11:49 AM
Old 12-15-2008
HI DB,
Its totally new setup i configure the system without cluster, soon we have to implement the MCSG. Thats why i need step by step procedure

Regards
Jahangir

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

identify a customer under a UNIX server

Like many UNIX users, there is a small team that is connected to UNIX (under the same UNIX user) via putty from a Windows PC. Is there a way, once under UNIX, to know the address of the originating computer or anything that can differentiate initial users ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

reposting How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie hw engineer

Need a perl script that will extract component reference designators from a text file and write them to a new file. The refdes attribute will always follow the characters "REFDES=". So for the first line below I'd like to extract the reference designator R2402. A 2158 1882 12 2 2 3... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs123456
5 Replies
RESET(3)								 1								  RESET(3)

reset - Set the internal pointer of an array to its first element

SYNOPSIS
mixed reset (array &$array) DESCRIPTION
reset(3) rewinds $array's internal pointer to the first element and returns the value of the first array element. PARAMETERS
o $array - The input array. RETURN VALUES
Returns the value of the first array element, or FALSE if the array is empty. EXAMPLES
Example #1 reset(3) example <?php $array = array('step one', 'step two', 'step three', 'step four'); // by default, the pointer is on the first element echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step one" // skip two steps next($array); next($array); echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step three" // reset pointer, start again on step one reset($array); echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step one" ?> SEE ALSO
current(3), each(3), end(3), next(3), prev(3). PHP Documentation Group RESET(3)