Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Customer support engineer
Operating Systems HP-UX Customer support engineer Post 302267792 by Jahangir Mirza on Saturday 13th of December 2008 11:31:54 PM
Old 12-14-2008
Hi DB,

I configure the system with internal Raid (Mirror Disk UX) and customer is testing the machine for almost one month. They can give us the date to confgiure the MCSG. they have 2 node cluster thats why i need step by step procedure to deploy those steps. Hope you can understand.

Regards
Jahangir

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

identify a customer under a UNIX server

Like many UNIX users, there is a small team that is connected to UNIX (under the same UNIX user) via putty from a Windows PC. Is there a way, once under UNIX, to know the address of the originating computer or anything that can differentiate initial users ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

reposting How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie hw engineer

Need a perl script that will extract component reference designators from a text file and write them to a new file. The refdes attribute will always follow the characters "REFDES=". So for the first line below I'd like to extract the reference designator R2402. A 2158 1882 12 2 2 3... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs123456
5 Replies
RESET(3)								 1								  RESET(3)

reset - Set the internal pointer of an array to its first element

SYNOPSIS
mixed reset (array &$array) DESCRIPTION
reset(3) rewinds $array's internal pointer to the first element and returns the value of the first array element. PARAMETERS
o $array - The input array. RETURN VALUES
Returns the value of the first array element, or FALSE if the array is empty. EXAMPLES
Example #1 reset(3) example <?php $array = array('step one', 'step two', 'step three', 'step four'); // by default, the pointer is on the first element echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step one" // skip two steps next($array); next($array); echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step three" // reset pointer, start again on step one reset($array); echo current($array) . "<br /> "; // "step one" ?> SEE ALSO
current(3), each(3), end(3), next(3), prev(3). PHP Documentation Group RESET(3)