Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Enable SMT
Operating Systems AIX Enable SMT Post 302229561 by shockneck on Wednesday 27th of August 2008 08:00:19 AM
Old 08-27-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjm
Hi ,

Its a p550 server and I have migrated that server to aix 5.3 ml 7 but still when i run smtctl is give error comand not found.
Check whether the fileset is installed.
Code:
(0)aix12i:/home/shockneck> which_fileset smtctl
/usr/sbin/smtctl                        bos.rte.methods 5.3.0.0
(0)aix12i:/home/shockneck>
(0)aix12i:/home/shockneck> lslpp -l bos.rte.methods
  Fileset                      Level  State      Description
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Path: /usr/lib/objrepos
  bos.rte.methods           5.3.0.62  COMMITTED  Device Config Methods
(0)aix12i:/home/shockneck>

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Smt

How do you turn SMT(symm multi threading).I think that is what it's called.:) TIA Mike (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to enable rsh

HELP..... How to enable and disable RSH in solaris 8 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gini
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

Anything like AIX's SMT?

I'm working on a system to monitor a wide-range of Unix platforms, and I'd like to know if HP-UX has anything similar to AIX's SMT (simultaneous multithreading)? If there a way to separate an HP-UX CPU into multiple logical partitions which can then act as multiple CPUs? Thanks in advance, Dave (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DaveZeltserman
0 Replies

4. Solaris

enable log

dear all i want to enable the below logs can you help me /var/adm/xferlog /var/spool/uucp/.Admin thanx you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

how do i enable messaging

hi guyz i work as a system administrator for some organization(am a newbie). one of the solaris machines is loaded with the messenger server...all configured by a former administrator. my task was to create user accounts for the mail and calendar services and as i checked its not working .....i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: henokia4j
0 Replies

6. AIX

How to enable XDMCP?

Hello everyone, I installed AIX the other day (several times!) but I can't get XDMCP to work. I remember from when I installed it the last time it worked out of the box. So why doesn't it work now? This is the error message I get: XDMCP fatal error: Session failed Session 2 failed for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kotzkroete
3 Replies

7. SCO

Auditing: how to enable?

edit: solution found Auditing Quick Start and Compatibility Notes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why cant I use enable command

Why can I not use the enable command? *sofiazoe* (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anglenasalt
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Enable lpfc changes!

Hi Folks! I am writing a script which changes lpfc.conf if there it has been setup on RHEL BOXes, do I need to put dracut -f for enabling it? I am not sure, Can someone help! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies

10. AIX

Shared-SMT-4 vs Dedicated-SMT-4 on capped LPAR

Hi, I have a POWER8 server running in Processor Implementation Mode: POWER 7. I have 2 LPAR's, both are capped with 4 cores. One of them displays: Shared-SMT-4 and the other: Dedicated-SMT-4 What is the difference when running in capped mode? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitlib
1 Replies
valadoc(1)							      Valadoc								valadoc(1)

NAME
valadoc - Vala Documentation Tool SYNOPSIS
valadoc [OPTION]... FILE... DESCRIPTION
Valadoc is a documentation generator for generating API documentation from Vala source code based on libvala. OPTIONS
--help -b, --basedir=DIRECTORY Base source directory -D, --define=SYMBOL Define SYMBOL --enable-checking Enable additional run-time checks --enable-deprecated Enable deprecated features --enable-experimental Enable experimental features --enable-experimental-non-null Enable experimental enhancements for non-null types --disable-dbus-transformation Disable transformation of D-Bus member names --vapidir=DIRECTORY Look for package bindings in DIRECTORY --docudir=DIRECTORY Look for external documentation in DIRECTORY --profile=PROFILE Use the given profile instead of the default --pkg=PACKAGE Include binding for PACKAGE -o, --directory=DIRECTORY Output directory --wiki=DIRECTORY Wiki directory --deps Adds packages to the documentation -X, --doclet-arg=ARG Pass arguments to the doclet --doclet=PLUGIN Name of an included doclet or path to custom doclet --no-protected Removes protected elements from documentation --internal Adds internal elements to documentation --private Adds private elements to documentation --package-name=NAME Package name --package-version=VERSION Package version --force Force --verbose Show all warnings HOMEPAGE AND BUG REPORT
http://live.gnome.org/Valadoc AUTHORS
Florian Brosch Man page written to conform with Debian by Evan Nemerson. valadoc-0.2 26 April 2010 valadoc(1)