Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Debugging a service in AIX 5.3 Post 302226338 by shockneck on Monday 18th of August 2008 05:47:51 PM
Old 08-18-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkn1979
[...] in case I assign a fixed cpu limit and beremote does not like it, hopefully, beremote will crash and it should not affect anything else??
If the agent dumps core it should not affect anything else.

Btw. you will probably like this little workshop:
Setting up AIX Workload Manager in 30 minutes

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Aix - Service Pack

I've recently installed ServicePack1 for Tecnology_Level 9 of AIX 5.2 . The result of installation is "OK" but with oslevel -s i dont see the service pack installed .... after many research i try (with many luck!!) instfix -i|grep SP and the result : All filesets for 5200-08-01_SP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BabylonRocker
1 Replies

2. Programming

Debugging 64bit code with gdb and ddd in AIX

I'm trying to use the GDB debugger and DDD to debug 64bit code. It seems that the AIX toolkit gdb version 6.0 works with 64bit code. But the ddd tool when running gdb gives the following errors : Starting program: <my binary> <my params> warning: "": not in executable format: There is an input... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bean66
2 Replies

3. AIX

Latest AIX Service Pack

Hello, I am trying to install Oracle 11g on my AIX server and it requires at a minimum OS level 5300-05-06. I am currently at 5300-05-01. What do I need to upgrade this? Where can I get this sp? What are the step to install this? I am a DBA not sysadmin. We no longer have a sysadmin. Lucky... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkranes
4 Replies

4. AIX

AIX Service Packs

Can anyone out there let me know what is the *common* Technology Level and Service Pack that everyone is at? I am at 5300-06-04-0748 on all of my LPARs. Also- does anyone have any guidelinies to rolling out new TL and Sps? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: seacros
4 Replies

5. AIX

Urgent!! Debugging tool for cobol in AIX

hi folks, I am a new to Aix, i worked as sys admin so no idea about software probs, my software team requires Debugging tool for cobol in AIX machine. can someone tell me the tool and also the installation procedure for the same Please drag me out from this soon :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atulgkwd
1 Replies

6. AIX

Short Message Service from AIX

Hi AIX Guru's, I am a bit new to this AIX stuff . Does anyone of you know how to send SMS messages from an AIX box. We are able to send emails to the internet from this AIX box , and I was hoping sending SMS's would be something similar Any help would be greatly appreciated . Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: smdasim
4 Replies

7. AIX

service status in AIX

good afternoon to all hay i m new in AIX. my problem is that.....plz tell me how to see " service status" in AIX Becoz i run /etc/rc.d/rc.2/Sbesclientd so its show below like this bash-3.2$ sudo /etc/rc.d/rc2.d/SBESClientd status Usage: /etc/rc.d/rc2.d/SBESClientd { start | stop } I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: life008
2 Replies

8. AIX

Help activating http service on AIX

Am new to AIX 5.1 and we have our production database running on it. I need to activate HTTP service so that i can connect to the database's Enterprise manager from my workstation's web browser. can anyone help me with how to activate HTTP service on AIX 5.1 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: reachay
9 Replies

9. AIX

Need help on patrol agent service in AIX

Hi, Anyone know what is patrol agent service in aix If know please tell me the command to check the same. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanthupar
4 Replies

10. AIX

The good memory debugging tool in AIX ?

Hi, What's the good open-source debugger & memory analyzer for C programs in AIX ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SteAlma
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)