Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers make command failed for target 'obj/gp_unix.o' Post 302224111 by era on Tuesday 12th of August 2008 08:36:24 AM
Old 08-12-2008
For compiling stuff which requires X11, you might also need to install some package like libx11-dev or similar. On Ubuntu, that's the precise package name; if you're not on Ubuntu, it might help if you could tell us which platform you're on.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

big brother monitoring tool - make failed

Hi, Does anyone has installed bb on a unix system ? I am trying to install bb on aix 5.3 but I have the following message: If someone can help me probably there is a tool that I need to install ? I don't have C compiler I install gcc instead and gcc++ etc ... bb:/home/bb/bb1.9g-btf/src/ $ make... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: touny
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 9: make: Fatal error:Command failed for target

Hi everyone first of all you should know that I've been working with solaris for a few days only. :) I need to install some programs and I have had the following troubles: 1. When I used /.configure it showed the following message: "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH" I included... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eldiego
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Fatal error: Command failed for target `build_crypto'

Dear brothers. i tried so many times to install openssl-0.9.8g in x86 machine. i have done ./config without any error notification. when i execute the make command i am having the same error fatal error: Command failed for target `build_crypto'. i installed c compiler the verson of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sayed_021
1 Replies

4. Linux

make file_Configuration lookup disabled for target.

hello everyone, while i am compiling a c++ module.at the compilation end i am getting the following error. ======================= Configuration lookup disabled for target"/swtemp/usbs/cc/unix-ce/root/subsys/cb/cdbc/obj_0001/HP-UX//rdr_types.h" what does it mean.can somebody clarify the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

make Fatal error: Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'

I am trying to install Expect 5.43 on my Solaris 10 x86 PC. When I run the make file I get - Command failed for target 'exp_inter.o'. I tried to find the file (find / -name exp_inter.o -print 2>/dev/null) but could not. Where can I get this file from? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pazzy
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make - two target produced by one recipe

Suppose executable X produces files A and B from nothing, Y produces C from A, Z produces D from B, and my final goal is to produce C and D. I wrote the following makefile: .PHONY: all all: C D C: A Y A D: B Z B A B: X This makefile seems to reflect all dependencies, as it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

make - two wildcards in the target

Suppose I have a Makefile like this: x/Ax: x/Bx touch x/Ax y/Ay: y/By touch y/Ay z/Az: z/Bz touch z/Az It does not look like a proper style for make. I would like to write something like %/A%: %/B% touch %/A% but make does not accept it. What is a right way to shorten such a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
1 Replies

8. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

9. Programming

Makefile No rule to make target

I am trying to create a makefile to build a program and am getting the following error: make -f tsimplex.mk make: *** No rule to make target `/main/tsimplex_main.cpp', needed by `tsimplex_main.o'. Stop. OPSYS = $(shell uname -s ) TARGET = tsimplex ROOTDIR = ../../.. GTSDIR =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Command failed for target 'check-recursive' error

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I haven't done UNIX Admin in a long time and am trying to update the utilities on a Solaris server so that I can get Apache 2.4.25 installed. I am finding a lot of utilities that are just too far out of date and some versions are no longer supported. So... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PJ_Namias
0 Replies
sip_init_conn_object(3SIP)			   Session Initiation Protocol Library Functions			sip_init_conn_object(3SIP)

NAME
sip_init_conn_object, sip_clear_stale_data, sip_conn_destroyed - connection object related functions SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lsip [ library ... ] #include <sip.h> int sip_init_conn_object(sip_conn_object_t obj); void sip_clear_stale_data(sip_conn_object_t obj); void sip_conn_destroyed(sip_conn_object_t obj); DESCRIPTION
The sip_init_conn_object() function initializes the connection object obj for use by the stack. The first member of the connection object (a void *) is used by the stack to store connection object specific stack-private data. The sip_clear_stale_data() function is used to clear any stack-private data in the connection object obj. The sip_conn_destroyed() function is used to intimate the stack of the pending destruction of the connection object obj. The stack clean up any stack-private data in obj and also removes obj from any caches the stack maintains. RETURN VALUES
The sip_init_conn_object() function returns 0 on success and the appropriate error value on failure. The value of errno is not changed by these calls in the event of an error. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libsip(3LIB) SunOS 5.11 25 Jan 2007 sip_init_conn_object(3SIP)