Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compile time warning
Top Forums Programming Compile time warning Post 302209261 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 26th of June 2008 10:09:37 AM
Old 06-26-2008
Okay it is possible, but:
1. what warning do you want, anyone will do?
2. what compiler, OS?

The REAL question is why - what are you trying to do?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

compile funtion

Hi, This is the first time, i am doing UNIX & C stuff. I have written one funtion like #include <stdio.h> seq(num) int num; { int i,sum; for (i=1; i<=num;i++) sum+=i; return(sum); } this seq funtion should have return values to unix script. like .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundarm
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to compile in unix?

i am a new user of unix I saved an executable in fortran source code and now i have to compile this executable ( on unix). And i don't know to do it .what is the command? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mono
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compile error

Dear All I have a program writen in C and test in Unix. Now, I am try to run this program in windows 2000. I am receiving an error ]_getopt is not define. I will appreciate if any one can help explain to me why this problem is hapening and to slove this problem. Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: coulio
9 Replies

4. Programming

help to compile

Hello everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another UNIX system ? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. I would very much appreciate receiving any results about it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Help to compile

Hi everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server for heavy network traffic). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another Unix system? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Compile .java

How would I go about compiling a .java file into a .class file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tecron
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

8. Linux

Cross compile

Hi, I'm cross compiling libelektra to arm from linux system its giving library errors can any one help me? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautham.P
0 Replies

9. Programming

Specifying dynamic library path to linker at compile time

I would like to compile a binary that doesnot depend on LD_LIBRARY_PATH as this binary will be setuid to owner and used by other users and since setuid doesnot support LD_LIBRARY_PATH making it independent of LD_LIBRARY_PATH would be great. But I am not able to specify the path of the shared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waavman
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile this?

I want to compile cryptsetup keyslot_checker , but I get error gcc -lm -lcryptsetup chk_luks_keyslots.c -o chk_luks_keyslots chk_luks_keyslots.c:39:27: fatal error: libcryptsetup.h: No such file or directory #include <libcryptsetup.h>in FAQ they say There is a tool that automatizes this in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
0 Replies
dxuil(1X)																 dxuil(1X)

Name
       dxuil - user interface language compiler for X window system

Syntax
       dxuil [ options ] file

Arguments
       file		   Specifies the file to be compiled through the UIL compiler.

Description
       The  dxuil  command invokes the UIL compiler.  The XUI User Interface Language (UIL) is a specification language for describing the initial
       state of a user interface for an XUI application.  The specification describes the objects (menus, dialog boxes, labels, push buttons,  and
       so on) used in the interface and specifies the routines to be called when the interface changes state as a result of user interaction.

For more information about the UIL compiler, see the Guide to the XUI User Interface Language Compiler.

Options
       -Ipathname	   Specify this option followed by a pathname, with no intervening spaces, to locate include files when the include direc-
			   tive is used.  This option causes the compiler to look for include files in the  directory  specified  if  the  include
			   files have not been found in the paths that have already been searched.

-m		   Machine  code  is  listed.  This directs the compiler to place in the listing file a description of the records that it
			   added to the UID database.  This helps you isolate errors.  The default is no machine code.

-o file		   Directs the compiler to produce a user interface database (UID).  By default, UIL creates a UID with  the  name  a.uid.
			   The	file  specifies  the filename for the UID.  No UID will be produced if the compiler issues any diagnostics catego-
			   rized as error or severe.

-v file		   Directs the compiler to generate a listing.	The file specifies the filename for the listing.  If the -v option is  not
			   present, no listing is generated by the compiler.  The default is no listing.

-w		   Specifies  that  the compiler suppress all warning and informational messages.  If this option is not present, all mes-
			   sages will be generated, regardless of the severity.

See Also
       X(1X)
       Guide to the XUI User Interface Language Compiler

dxuil(1X)