Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Experts !!! I Need HELP immediately..! Post 302207499 by amol_helwatkar on Friday 20th of June 2008 05:21:42 AM
Old 06-20-2008
Data Experts !!! I Need HELP immediately..!

HI,
I am getting the error :
ErrCode:-2 Message:Application Initialisation function Err Params:Could not Load SO/DLL

Nothing specific is coming, just the above error.
Can anyone tell me how to debug this error.

Thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a Shell Program immediately

Hi Friends, I need a simple shell script(Linux..bash shell) for the below description. Can anyone help me please. I need it very urgently. That is why i cannot write it myself. Objective Create shell scripts using: · Simple interactive menus · Variables, functions Description Create a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: praji
4 Replies

2. AIX

UIDs being overwritten immediately

We have a problem where we delete a user and their associated UID gets dumped back in the UID pool. The if we immediately create a another (new) user, AIX reuses the last UID, the one that was just released. This is causing a problem when reports are being generated because the new users name is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xsys2000
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need help immediately. Please help me

Hi Everyone, I am writing a script, in that i want to find out whether my disk space usage capacity extends more than 98%. If my disk space capacity extends more than 98% i want to print that the space capacity is running out of space otherwise i want to print only the capacity of the space... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sheethal
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please respond immediately

Hi ..please tell me how to modinfy an existing file in a directory, i need commands like to open edit and save n execute the file in BASH. please respond immediately (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti.1104
3 Replies

5. Linux

please help immediately

how can i check if the size of my file is greater than 5MB and if it is so then how can I direct my data to another new file. the data will be in the form of SQL query (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
4 Replies

6. Linux

at scheduling executes job immediately

Hi all, I am trying to schedule a one time job using at. First I do a `date` command to capture current date $ date Fri Aug 8 15:53:20 # shows current date $ at -t 16:00 today #schedule command to run at 4pm at> command1 at> <EOT> #after pressing Crtl D job 6 at 2008-08-08 15:53 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

please tell immediately

what is the script to take files from ftp to unix server and unzipped the files (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunilamarnadh
1 Replies

8. AIX

Getting size of all the luns immediately via script

Hi I know that to see the size of the lun I need to give the command as "bootinfo -s hdisk*" Can any one assist me with a script which if run will get the size of all the luns allocated to the server. The output of the script should be something like the one below : hdisk0 size = 24GB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Nohup immediately stops.

I try and start a short script nohup the nohup immediately stops. Here's the code #!/bin/sh rm backup.out for i in `cat /home/xxxxx/Allservers.txt` do echo "Logging onto $i" ssh -qt $i '/usr/local/bin/sudo "/src/bkupsa"' done >>backup.out Any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ekrause77
3 Replies
Attribute::Params::Validate(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Attribute::Params::Validate(3)

SYNOPSIS
use Attribute::Params::Validate qw(:all); # takes named params (hash or hashref) # foo is mandatory, bar is optional sub foo : Validate( foo => 1, bar => 0 ) { ... } # takes positional params # first two are mandatory, third is optional sub bar : ValidatePos( 1, 1, 0 ) { ... } # for some reason Perl insists that the entire attribute be on one line sub foo2 : Validate( foo => { type => ARRAYREF }, bar => { can => [ 'print', 'flush', 'frobnicate' ] }, baz => { type => SCALAR, callbacks => { 'numbers only' => sub { shift() =~ /^d+$/ }, 'less than 90' => sub { shift() < 90 } } } ) { ... } # note that this is marked as a method. This is very important! sub baz : Validate( foo => { type => ARRAYREF }, bar => { isa => 'Frobnicator' } ) method { ... } DESCRIPTION
The Attribute::Params::Validate module allows you to validate method or function call parameters just like Params::Validate does. However, this module allows you to specify your validation spec as an attribute, rather than by calling the "validate" routine. Please see Params::Validate for more information on how you can specify what validation is performed. EXPORT This module exports everything that Params::Validate does except for the "validate" and "validate_pos" subroutines. ATTRIBUTES o Validate This attribute corresponds to the "validate" subroutine in Params::Validate. o ValidatePos This attribute corresponds to the "validate_pos" subroutine in Params::Validate. OO If you are using this module to mark methods for validation, as opposed to subroutines, it is crucial that you mark these methods with the ":method" attribute, as well as the "Validate" or "ValidatePos" attribute. If you do not do this, then the object or class used in the method call will be passed to the validation routines, which is probably not what you want. CAVEATS You must put all the arguments to the "Validate" or "ValidatePos" attribute on a single line, or Perl will complain. SEE ALSO
Params::Validate perl v5.16.2 2013-08-25 Attribute::Params::Validate(3)