Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris deploying .ear file Websphere Post 302197295 by pupp on Tuesday 20th of May 2008 06:31:31 PM
Old 05-20-2008
that should be in the websphere manual.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing files in an EAR file after extracting

{Hello All, Here is what I am trying to do: I have an archive file: AppName.ear jar -tvf AppName.ear 60459 Thu May 01 09:29:36 EDT 2008 /SharedResources/Application/App.dat 67542 Thu May 01 09:29:36 EDT 2008 JDBCConn/Application/App.dat 14488 Thu May 01 09:29:36 EDT 2008 config.xml ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiru_h
0 Replies

2. AIX

checking the version revisions of a java file inside the ear using KSHELL in AIX.

consider on day1, in PVCS repository we have java files like a.java,b.java with version revision 1.0, through ANT build script we have compiled and created an ear,named c.ear in AIX build server.we have transfered this ear from build server to portal server through FTP using KSHELL. consider... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kareemaashik
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unpack (extract) EAR / JAR files

i have about 30 .EAR files, every ear file have 1 .JAR file. so i need to extract .EAR files then extract .JAR files, and one important thing is that every archive must bee extracted to separate folder. i try with gzip, but when i extract 30 ear files i cant make separate folders.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waso
1 Replies

4. Linux

Difference in binary file sizes after deploying package via yum/rpm

Hi Guys, I have an issue whereby I package up an rpm and when I deploy it, the binary filesizes differ from what I packaged up from the SOURCE directory. from source - -rwxrwxr-x 1 user group 685156 Sep 26 15:50 cybAgent.bin after install - -rwxr-xr-x 1 user group 683388 Oct 16 11:10... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gazza-o
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with a shell script for deploying ear file to a weblogic server using WLST

Hi, Please help me through a shell script to run from command prompt using WLST for the below purpose: Automation process: >Check the availability of an application. >Stops the EAR if it already exists in Weblogic Server >Undeploys/Delete the project (EAR file) >Deploys the new ear file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amulya
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get CRC check sum of files in java EAR file without extracting .jar/.war files to disk.?

unzip -v gives CRC info of each file in a zip(in my case .EAR) file. # unzip -v my-application.ear Archive: my-application.ear Length Method Size Cmpr Date Time CRC-32 Name -------- ------ ------- ---- ---------- ----- -------- ---- 197981 Defl:N 183708 7%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kchinnam
1 Replies
MAN(1)							      General Commands Manual							    MAN(1)

NAME
man - print out the manual SYNOPSIS
man [ - ] [ -a ] [ -M path ] [ section ] title ... DESCRIPTION
Man is the program which provides on-line access to the UNIX manual. If a section specifier is given, man looks in that section of the manual for the given title(s). Section is either an Arabic section number (``3'' for example), or one of the words ``local'', ``new,'' or ``old''. (The abbreviations ``l'', ``n'', and ``o'' are also allowed.) If section is omitted, man searches all sections of the manual, giving preference to commands over library subroutines, and displays the first manual page it finds, if any. If the -a option is supplied, man displays all applicable manual pages. Normally man checks in standard locations (/usr/man and /usr/local/man) for manual information. This can be changed by supplying a search path (a la the Bourne shell) with the -M flag. The search path is a colon (``:'') separated list of directories in which man expects to find the standard manual subdirectories. This search path can also be set with the environmental variable MANPATH. Since some manual pages are intended for use only on certain machines, man only searches those directories applicable to the current machine. Man's determination of the current machine type can be overridden by setting the environmental variable MACHINE. If the standard output is a teletype, and the - flag is not provided, man uses more(1), or the pager provided by the environmental variable PAGER, to display the manual page. The FORTRAN version of section 3 of the manual may be specified by supplying man with the section ``3f''. Also, a specific section of the local manual may be specified by appending a number to the section, i.e. ``l5'' would indicate section 5 of the local manual. FILES
/usr/man standard manual area /usr/man/cat?/* directories containing standard manual pages /usr/local/man/cat?/* directories containing local manual pages /usr/src/man directories containing unformatted manual pages SEE ALSO
apropos(1), more(1), whatis(1), whereis(1) BUGS
The manual is supposed to be reproducible either on the phototypesetter or on a typewriter, however, on a typewriter, some information is necessarily lost. 4th Berkeley Distribution April 19, 1988 MAN(1)