Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: upgrade 5.2 to 5.3
Operating Systems AIX upgrade 5.2 to 5.3 Post 302196673 by AIX122 on Monday 19th of May 2008 07:11:50 AM
Old 05-19-2008
upgrade 5.2 to 5.3

Hello ,,

I have OS AIX 5.2 ML 5200-05

Model : 9113-550

we want upgrade 5.2 to 5.3

how I can upgrade 5.2 to 5.3?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help for Upgrade

hi administrator i need help to find solution for this . i have sun fire v880 server with configuration metioned below sun fire v880 2*750 MHz UltraSPARC 111 with 4 GB Memory ( 256*16 ) 36*6 GB hard disks( Internal) with other configuration and now i need to upgrade this server.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhasanka
3 Replies

2. AIX

OS upgrade

Hello, fellows: I have an old H80 with AIX 4.3, I want to upgrade to AIX 5.3, is this possible? I have read in some documentation that is necesary do it version to version, I mean... 4.3->5.1 5.1->5.2 5.2->5.3, anybody have this experience? I will aprecciate yor help. Kind regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GEIER
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Upgrade

Dear all, Requirement: Upgrade RHEL 3 to RHEL 5. Question: How to plan the upgrade? Present state: Know that there is no direct upgrade path visible. And RH does not support direct upgrade. H/W: HP Proliant DL 380 G4 TIA (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Upgrade from OL 6.3 to 6.5

Hello, For upgrading from OL 6.3 to 6.5 is this possible to upgrade without rebuild? What should be the generic steps in migration to OL 6.5. IS this like building up from scratch ? Best regards, Vishal (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
4 Replies
selinux-policy-upgrade(8)				      System Manager's Manual					 selinux-policy-upgrade(8)

NAME
selinux-policy-upgrade - upgrade the modules in the SE Linux policy database from a policy package SYNOPSIS
selinux-policy-upgrade DESCRIPTION
selinux-policy-upgrade this command will upgrade all policy modules (including the base modules) for to the versions that are under /usr/share/selinux/SELINUXTYPE SEE ALSO
selinux(8), sestatus(8), selinuxenabled(1), load_policy(8), semodule(8), postfix-nochroot(8), check-selinux-installation(8), selinux-con- fig-enforcing(8), http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux - More about SELinux Debian install, http://etbe.coker.com.au/tag/selinux/ - Russell's SE Linux blog posts. AUTHOR
This program and it's man page was written by Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Per- mission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3. selinux-policy-upgrade(8)