Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Summary Explorer Output
Operating Systems Solaris Summary Explorer Output Post 302194103 by gryffindor on Monday 12th of May 2008 08:29:02 AM
Old 05-12-2008
Summary Explorer Output

Hi Guys...
I wonder about explorer Output on Solaris, can we get all system information based on explorer to a single summary report. Is there any tools can generate explorer output to some summary report information ?
thanks

Renggta H Patria

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Summary Tools

Are there any system sumary tools for Linux? What are some good ones for Solaris and HP-Ux? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vader
2 Replies

2. Solaris

how to view explorer output in solaris

Hi, I want to run pkg something called SUNWexplorer and find the output. Where i can find the pkg? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

summary line help

$ cat file a:12:56:12 b:23:12:23 d:32:24:12 c:90:12:24 required output: a:12:56:12 b:23:12:23 d:32:24:12 c:90:12:24 t:157:104:71 t line is the total line, which will be the last line in the output. Please help. I tried this: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwork72
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Summary using awk

Displaying information using awk Hey guys, i am using awk to display my information in a certain order. Database : Persia:42:John France:50:Mabel Persia:50:Rach Germany:60:JohnMy expected output is : ... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
25 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare columns for equal values and output a summary

Hi all I am trying to scan a file that has 3 columns: red blue 123351 red blue 848655 red blue 126354 red blue 023158 black white 654896 red blue 650884 I want an output that sums the rows that have matching columns 1 and 2 :wall: red blue has 5 entries black white has 1 entry ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: reno
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse diff output into very detailed & summary report

Hello all; I'll try an explain my dilemma as best I can. But first some background: 1- I am suppose to compare a database to itself before and after changes; basically generate audit trail report. 2- This database contains "RULES" (the id field) that we use for transmitting files. 3 - The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvolpini
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate a Summary report

Hi All, Script to meet my requirement might be simpler for UINIX experts.. :) I need to generate an summary report in .txt file using shell script I have Reject directory in Unix server which contains all reject files for three diff categories- Presentation, Chapter and Scene Following... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sakthikalluri
3 Replies
OPENSC-TOOL(1)							   OpenSC tools 						    OPENSC-TOOL(1)

NAME
opensc-tool - generic smart card utility SYNOPSIS
opensc-tool [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The opensc-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous smart card operations such as getting the card ATR or sending arbitrary APDU commands to a card. OPTIONS
--info, -i Print information about OpenSC, such as version and enabled components --atr, -a Print the Answer To Reset (ATR) of the card, output is in hex byte format --name, -n Print the name of the inserted card (driver) --serial Print the card serial number (normally the ICCSN), output is in hex byte format --send-apdu apdu, -s apdu Sends an arbitrary APDU to the card in the format AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF... --list-files, -f Recursively lists all files stored on card --list-readers, -l Lists all configured readers --list-drivers, -D Lists all installed card drivers --reader num, -r num Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system. --card-driver driver, -c driver Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted --verbose, -v Causes opensc-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library. SEE ALSO
opensc-explorer(1) opensc 06/03/2012 OPENSC-TOOL(1)