6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am currently working as a system administration engineer, administering telecom applications on linux/unix platforms.
I want to learn new things and improve the ones that i have and for this i though to really work on some project or something but i lack of ideas.
I want to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: capitanui
2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Sorry for making this post so generic.
I'm trying to see if there are tools that exist that look at local network/system configurations and find problems... for example:
- NTP server configured that cannot be reached (can cause the system to drift because nobody is alerted to the fact that the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjinno
May i know the tools which will give the below details in a consolidated fashion for some 'X' duration in single and multicore processors,
1) How many times and how long scheduler code and kernel threads are executing ?
2) Details about each process, time spent in each state (run, wait... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tkarthi85
4. Homework & Coursework Questions
Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted!
1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data:
2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms:
3. The attempts at a solution (include all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsk319342
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
Displaying information using awk
Hey guys, i am using awk to display my information in a certain order.
Database : Persia:42:John
Germany:60:JohnMy expected output is :
... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
$ cat file
t line is the total line, which will be the last line in the output.
I tried this: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwork72