Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GD library?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers GD library? Post 302192182 by Yogesh Sawant on Tuesday 6th of May 2008 08:09:24 AM
Old 05-06-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehaapyappy
I've just been told that I need to install the GD library for PHP on my server, but I've got no idea how to do that or evenSmilie where I can find it so that I can download and install it.
Is it easy to do and how would I go about doing it?Smilie

By the way I believe the server is running RedHat, if that helps
Thanks
check here

but before you proceed, do check if you already have it installed

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C library

Does anybody know are there free C library that implements most features of C++ standard library? e.g. I've used Berkeley in-memory db as maps (hash) but this isn't sufficient (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
7 Replies

2. Programming

C++ library in C

Hi, I have a bunch of C++ files whose functionality needs to be included in another piece of C code. Is it possible to create a C++ library and link it with C code? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smanu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change a Makefile from building static library to shared library?

Hi: I have a library that it only offers Makefile for building static library. It built libxxx.a file. How do I in any way build a shared library? (either changin the Makefile or direct script or command to build shared library) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cpthk
1 Replies

4. Linux

Could static library include static library?

I have some static library(libxxx.a libyyy.a). And I want to generate my library(libzzz.a), libzzz.a will use libxxx.a and libyyy.a I wan't my application only use libzzz.a, (means libzzz.a had include libxxx.a, libyyy.a), how can I do that? Thank you. example: I have zzz.c. I do ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: freemagic
4 Replies

5. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

6. AIX

Add shared members from library to same library in a different directory

I'm trying to install libiconv to AIX 7.1 from an rpm off of the perzl site. The rpm appears to install but I get this error message. add shr4.o shared members from /usr/lib/libiconv.a to /opt/freeware/lib/libiconv.a add shr.o shared members from /usr/lib/libiconv.a to ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kneemoe
5 Replies

7. Programming

C++ linking library to a library

Hi All, My application main engine will use a shared library where we do many operation. We are trying to implement the linear algebra operation on the shared library for that I need to link my shared library to the lapack library in /usr/lib. Below is my make file. Can you please let me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.4-14+deb7u14. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)