Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: autosys sample resumes
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users autosys sample resumes Post 302178916 by renukasaga01 on Wednesday 26th of March 2008 03:04:15 PM
Old 03-26-2008
autosys sample resumes

Hi all,
Can anybody send the autosys developer sample resumes.
If this is not the correct place to ask please let me know where can I get them.
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Renuka

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. Programming

Help need a sample program

Hi all, Can some one provide me a sample program which measures the performance (both latency and throughput) of TCP and UDP protocol (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: magnetpest2k7
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I do this: -$: sample.sh <INPUT>

I apologize for the confusing title .. What I want to do is write a script that pulls specific input from the command line (after the script name) rather than from within the script. Example: -$: howfarbetween.sh Montreal Chicago Where the script would run based on the inputs of the two... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmvbxx
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sample Practical

Hello Today I had a beautiful test to write some commands using Ubuntu, now I want to make sure of my answers to be reassured, if I had a mistake please correct me List all files details under ubuntu Desktop. my answer: cd Desktop |ls -l Navigate to your Desktop directory and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: S4K
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sample Script

Below is the code. Its the 1st line of a file. How can I remove the bracket and display like below. 123 web int 1 09:30:45 2013 I dont want to use AWK or SED or PERL. I need to use only the bash shell scripting commands to do it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghosh_tanmoy
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sample output

hi gurus , i want the command to get the output in the desired format . basically to convert columns to rows. please refer to the attachment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_t_1601
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Signal trapped during read resumes sleeping

Greetings. This is my first post in this forum; I hope y'all find it useful. One caveat: "Concise" is my middle name. NOT! :D I am almost done with a shell script that runs as a daemon. It monitors a message log that is frequently written to by a database server but it it works my client will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakesalomon
2 Replies
load_sample(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      load_sample(3alleg4)

NAME
load_sample - Loads a sample from a file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> SAMPLE *load_sample(const char *filename); DESCRIPTION
Loads a sample from a file, supporting both mono and stereo WAV and mono VOC files, in 8 or 16-bit formats, as well as formats handled by functions registered using register_sample_file_type(). Example: SAMPLE *sample = load_sample(user_input); if (!sample) abort_on_error("Couldn't load sample!"); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the SAMPLE or NULL on error. Remember to free this sample later to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
destroy_sample(3alleg4), load_voc(3alleg4), load_wav(3alleg4), play_sample(3alleg4), save_sample(3alleg4), register_sam- ple_file_type(3alleg4), exsample(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 load_sample(3alleg4)