Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.5 how do I copy HD.?? Post 302167167 by AMD2800 on Wednesday 13th of February 2008 04:24:51 PM
Old 02-13-2008
jgt,
I am sorry for the poor explanation of my problem here.!
this server has a dual channel Wide Ultra3 SCSI controller. right now there is only one Fujitsu Ultra 160 SCSI/68 pin driver 9Gb. I bought a new one thinking that I could insert it and do a ghost. BUt it seems like that doesn't work very well I haven't try it yet I just read some on the internet.
I do have a a backup tape on this machine backupedge edgemenu version 01.00.02 I did a full back up. Now I am not sure what to do next I am afraid to put the disk in LOL.. I know you all are laughing.
I just can have this server down. I want to make a copy of the HD buy anothe server just like it to have it as a backup incase something happen to this one.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

download copy of UNIX, SOLARIS, SCO, anything?

Hi All, I'm a UNIX Newbie, yes, I hate to say it. I'm decent enough though on LINUX box. But of course, it's not the same! Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the UNIX network operating system, that I can install on one of my boxes? I'd very much appreciate all suggestions. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
2 Replies

3. SCO

Copy files to a USB stick SCO 5.07?

SCO 5.07: How do I copy files to a USB memory stick? The stick is formatted as a hd and has an active Unix partition using the hole stick for Unix. How do I get acces to the stick? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pschnell
1 Replies

4. SCO

Problem with sco unix 5.0.5 and copy disk

Hi, i'm from Argetina and my english is very poor. I'm trying to copy disk with sco unix 5.0.5 -60Gb IDE Disk- (7476, 255, 63) to other disk -IDE 80Gb- and g4u v2.3. After the copy, i'm trying the 80Gb disk and the roblem is the partition /u/disco is empty. Note: /u/disco is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebpes
0 Replies

5. SCO

Sco unix 5.0 copy file to pen drive

I have a server unix Sco 5.0 and copy some backup files to flopy drive using command "Tar", but i like copy this files to pen drive, is possible ? my know about Sco is less. Tks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger2112
1 Replies
ESIOP(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						  ESIOP(4)

NAME
esiop -- Enhanced Symbios Logic/NCR 53c8xx SCSI driver SYNOPSIS
esiop* at pci? dev ? function ? options SIOP_SYMLED scsibus* at esiop? DESCRIPTION
The esiop driver provides improved support over siop(4) for the Symbios Logic/NCR 53x8xx series of SCSI controller chips: - 53c825 and 53c825a (Fast-Wide SCSI) - 53c875 and 53c875j (Ultra-Wide SCSI) - 53c876 (Dual Ultra-Wide SCSI) - 53c885 (Ultra-Wide SCSI and Ethernet) - 53c895 (Ultra2-Wide SCSI) - 53c896 (PCI 64bit, dual Ultra2-Wide SCSI) - 53c1010-33 (PCI 64bit, dual Ultra160 SCSI) - 53c1510d (PCI 64bit, dual Ultra2-wide SCSI) Older adapters are supported by the siop(4) driver. The SIOP_SYMLED option causes the driver to report SCSI activity on the GPIO pin 1, which is connected to the activity LED on some adapters. At this time only the 53c895 based Symbios and Tekram adapters are known to require this. SEE ALSO
cd(4), ch(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4), siop(4), st(4), uk(4) HISTORY
The esiop driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The esiop driver was written by Manuel Bouyer <Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr> for NetBSD. BSD
April 23, 2002 BSD