Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: your advise on mysql, please
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers your advise on mysql, please Post 302163242 by sysgate on Thursday 31st of January 2008 10:42:51 AM
Old 01-31-2008
Depends what kind of plan you have and what is the OS.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I am one of the newbies, please advise

I am new to UNIX and Linux. I have some experiences with Windows server. I am thinking to start with those OS (Unix/Linux) and more specifically with the OS for the server. however, i have no idea which one would i start first, unix or linux? Because i also dont know how they are different. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanlen
3 Replies

2. Linux

Please advise me.

Hello all, I have a question, and would like some advice please. I am a windows guy by trade....5 years in the Marines is where I learnt a lot of what i know. I took a junior level sys admin job...learned a bit more...and now I do IT security. All of this happened in the last 8 years. So I'm 27... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Quality
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Experts !!! Please advise

Hi, I work on sun Solaris. Am hosting few web services on my server which are accessed over the internet. Now to check whether the web service is responding or not, i first have to log in to the web service URL. If it doesn't respond there, i come back to my server box and restart the service... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sting672744
4 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

MySQL Daemon failed to start - no mysql.sock file

After doing a yum install mysql mysql-server on Fedora 14 I wasn't able to fully install the packages correctly. It installed MySQL 5.1. I was getting the following error when running the: mysql ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jastanle84
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would you like to advise a beginner !

Im new in unix, I learned some commands, I have a small idea in MS Dos Would you like to advise me where and how to start ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BaxxterHp
2 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct - Executable query plan for Distincts. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $plan )" "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "pattern" Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the data to be made distinct. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "graph ( $g )" AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Distinct(3pm)